Troian Bellisario and Patrick J. Adams Confirm They're Dating
Troian Bellisario and Patrick J. Adams have gone public with their romance. They stepped out for the first time together as a couple at the red carpet of 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday, January 29. In an interview with Us Weekly, the actress said, "It's kind of our first [big event]."
Adams chimed it, "It's our first big thing. We're coming out." He went on, "It's just such a big event and I'm not doing anything like this without her. Are you kidding me? She's my support system. We were both excited to come and do something big and crazy like this."
In the interview, Adams also revealed that Bellisario donned a Collette Dinnigan dress he chose for her. "She offered me two of the most beautiful dresses in the world, so it was really just about going, 'So I guess that one'," he explained before adding, "They were both gorgeous."
Talking about what they would do after the 2012 SAG Awards, Adams shared, "What happens after this is more of a date night." He continued, "When we get home and into our pajamas and watch a movie or something. But we don't get to do this very often, so we'll try to enjoy it as much as we can."
Bellisario and Adams, who were recently back from their camping trip in New Zealand, both starred in the same TV series, "Pretty Little Liars". While the former play one of the leading ladies, Spencer Hastings, the latter appeared in one episode as the college buddy of Ezra Fitz (Ian Harding).
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer