Drake Insists Common Feud Is Not 'Hip-Hop Moment', but Ploy for Attention
Drake doesn't share Common's opinion when the G.O.O.D Music rapper described their feud as "the art of rhyming." The Young Money MC, who previously called the beef as a publicity stunt, stands his ground by insisting that what happened between them was a scheme to hype up the release of a certain album.
"Despite how it's been worded by him that situation is not a 'hip hop moment' or a 'battle for the sake of musical integrity'," Drizzy told Nah Right. "It's a ploy for attention around the release of an album." Since he believed it's just a promotional scheme, the "Best I Ever Had" rhymer said he won't respond to what his opponent said in his latest diss record.
The Canadian rapper continued on sharing his thoughts, "More than anything it was just disappointing cause what kid isn't a fan of what Common has done for our genre. A guy who made such an incredible career for himself based off expressing genuine feelings about life and love is now targeting me for sharing my story."
More Drake News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit