Jennifer Lopez on Marrying Again: It's Not Time to Think About That Yet
Jennifer Lopez might have found new love in Casper Smart after separating from husband of seven years, Marc Anthony, but she apparently doesn't dare to think about another marriage just yet. In fact, the "American Idol" judge admitted during a recent appearance on the "Today" show that she isn't sure about walking down the aisle for a fourth time.
On Monday, January 30 morning, the 42-year-old singer was asked by co-host Matt Lauer, "Do you think you'll marry again?" Slightly flustered by the question, she responded, "I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. We'll see. I mean, I don't know." When pressed further on the matter, she dodged it by stating, "It's not time to think about that yet. It's still fresh."
During the sit-down, the "On the Floor" hitmaker also explained why she has no problem working together with Anthony on "Q'Viva! The Chosen" post-split. "Marc and I were friends before we got married," she pointed out. "We were friends for years, and we always loved each other."
The singer, who has been divorced twice before, continued on, "And we always worked together, so it wasn't an unnatural thing for us to continue working together. And, obviously, we have children together, so it's not going to be like he's not in my life. He's always going to be in my life."
When Lauer mentioned her Vanity Fair interview in which she said she loves herself enough to walk away from her marriage to Anthony, J.Lo was quick to say, "Matt! I'm going to kill you right now. Why do you have to bring it up!" She refused to elaborate further by reasoning, "Because everything I wanted to say about the divorce I said in that article."
"Marc and I agreed we weren't going to talk about it publicly again because it really is our personal life," she said. "At the end of the day, like I said, we're working together, we have a lot of love for each other and we're human. It's not the easiest thing in the world but I think we handle it with a lot of grace and a lot of caring and a lot of love."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern