Kyra Sedgwick Explains Meaning Behind New Tattoo Seen at 2012 SAG Awards
Kyra Sedgwick turned head at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards not only because of her cutout dress but also due to a new tattoo on her right ribcage. When asked about the meaning behind the body art, the 46-year-old actress said it was a tribute to her family of four.
Speaking to E! News host Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet, the Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of "The Closer" gushed, "It's a family tattoo." She went to detail, "It's all our initials K, K, S and T," as referring to her husband Kevin Bacon and their two children, 22-year-old Travis and 19-year-old Sosie.
Kyra hit the red carpet rolled outside the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 29 in a daring red Pucci gown. Accompanying the "Man on a Ledge" actress to the special Hollywood event was her husband, Kevin, who opted to wear a black suit and tie and hide his eyes behind sunglasses.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage