Kyra Sedgwick Explains Meaning Behind New Tattoo Seen at 2012 SAG Awards
Kyra Sedgwick turned head at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards not only because of her cutout dress but also due to a new tattoo on her right ribcage. When asked about the meaning behind the body art, the 46-year-old actress said it was a tribute to her family of four.
Speaking to E! News host Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet, the Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of "The Closer" gushed, "It's a family tattoo." She went to detail, "It's all our initials K, K, S and T," as referring to her husband Kevin Bacon and their two children, 22-year-old Travis and 19-year-old Sosie.
Kyra hit the red carpet rolled outside the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 29 in a daring red Pucci gown. Accompanying the "Man on a Ledge" actress to the special Hollywood event was her husband, Kevin, who opted to wear a black suit and tie and hide his eyes behind sunglasses.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed