Kyra Sedgwick Explains Meaning Behind New Tattoo Seen at 2012 SAG Awards
Kyra Sedgwick turned head at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards not only because of her cutout dress but also due to a new tattoo on her right ribcage. When asked about the meaning behind the body art, the 46-year-old actress said it was a tribute to her family of four.
Speaking to E! News host Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet, the Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of "The Closer" gushed, "It's a family tattoo." She went to detail, "It's all our initials K, K, S and T," as referring to her husband Kevin Bacon and their two children, 22-year-old Travis and 19-year-old Sosie.
Kyra hit the red carpet rolled outside the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 29 in a daring red Pucci gown. Accompanying the "Man on a Ledge" actress to the special Hollywood event was her husband, Kevin, who opted to wear a black suit and tie and hide his eyes behind sunglasses.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby