Kyra Sedgwick Explains Meaning Behind New Tattoo Seen at 2012 SAG Awards
Kyra Sedgwick turned head at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards not only because of her cutout dress but also due to a new tattoo on her right ribcage. When asked about the meaning behind the body art, the 46-year-old actress said it was a tribute to her family of four.
Speaking to E! News host Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet, the Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of "The Closer" gushed, "It's a family tattoo." She went to detail, "It's all our initials K, K, S and T," as referring to her husband Kevin Bacon and their two children, 22-year-old Travis and 19-year-old Sosie.
Kyra hit the red carpet rolled outside the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 29 in a daring red Pucci gown. Accompanying the "Man on a Ledge" actress to the special Hollywood event was her husband, Kevin, who opted to wear a black suit and tie and hide his eyes behind sunglasses.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now