Kyra Sedgwick Explains Meaning Behind New Tattoo Seen at 2012 SAG Awards
Kyra Sedgwick turned head at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards not only because of her cutout dress but also due to a new tattoo on her right ribcage. When asked about the meaning behind the body art, the 46-year-old actress said it was a tribute to her family of four.
Speaking to E! News host Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet, the Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson of "The Closer" gushed, "It's a family tattoo." She went to detail, "It's all our initials K, K, S and T," as referring to her husband Kevin Bacon and their two children, 22-year-old Travis and 19-year-old Sosie.
Kyra hit the red carpet rolled outside the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 29 in a daring red Pucci gown. Accompanying the "Man on a Ledge" actress to the special Hollywood event was her husband, Kevin, who opted to wear a black suit and tie and hide his eyes behind sunglasses.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered