will.i.am Confirms Collaborations With Britney, Shakira, Alicia Keys and LMFAO
Rumor suggesting that will.i.am is going to work with Britney Spears and Shakira is true after all. Confirming the collaboration report is the Black Eyed Peas member himself. "Me and Shakira have been trying to finish the stuff we started, and me and Britney is really crazy," he told Capital FM.
will.i.am also revealed, "I have a song with Alicia Keys - me, Alicia and Swedish House Mafia. I have a song with The Beats, which is pretty grand." He spilled more, "So we got a song with me, LMFAO and Eva Simons. A song with me and Busta Rhymes and Swizz Beatz. I got a whole other bunch of collaborations."
The list of his featured guests grew longer as he threw Nicole Scherzinger's name on it. "I made this song with Nicole Scherzinger that you would never expect," he dished on. "This classic piece of music that I did with Nicole, it's beautiful. That girl sings like I've never heard anybody sing like that in pop culture. She is thebomb.com/isthatnicole?"
will.i.am is working on his new solo album "#willpower". He said, "[It] is just a reminder to myself of staying contestant with the dream - keeping the dream alive." He added, "It was all a dream when I was 15 years old - 20 years later I managed to take the dream from an idea to physicality. So '#willpower' is uplifiting songs, encouragement for those that need it."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'