will.i.am Confirms Collaborations With Britney, Shakira, Alicia Keys and LMFAO
Rumor suggesting that will.i.am is going to work with Britney Spears and Shakira is true after all. Confirming the collaboration report is the Black Eyed Peas member himself. "Me and Shakira have been trying to finish the stuff we started, and me and Britney is really crazy," he told Capital FM.
will.i.am also revealed, "I have a song with Alicia Keys - me, Alicia and Swedish House Mafia. I have a song with The Beats, which is pretty grand." He spilled more, "So we got a song with me, LMFAO and Eva Simons. A song with me and Busta Rhymes and Swizz Beatz. I got a whole other bunch of collaborations."
The list of his featured guests grew longer as he threw Nicole Scherzinger's name on it. "I made this song with Nicole Scherzinger that you would never expect," he dished on. "This classic piece of music that I did with Nicole, it's beautiful. That girl sings like I've never heard anybody sing like that in pop culture. She is thebomb.com/isthatnicole?"
will.i.am is working on his new solo album "#willpower". He said, "[It] is just a reminder to myself of staying contestant with the dream - keeping the dream alive." He added, "It was all a dream when I was 15 years old - 20 years later I managed to take the dream from an idea to physicality. So '#willpower' is uplifiting songs, encouragement for those that need it."
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck