will.i.am Confirms Collaborations With Britney, Shakira, Alicia Keys and LMFAO
Rumor suggesting that will.i.am is going to work with Britney Spears and Shakira is true after all. Confirming the collaboration report is the Black Eyed Peas member himself. "Me and Shakira have been trying to finish the stuff we started, and me and Britney is really crazy," he told Capital FM.
will.i.am also revealed, "I have a song with Alicia Keys - me, Alicia and Swedish House Mafia. I have a song with The Beats, which is pretty grand." He spilled more, "So we got a song with me, LMFAO and Eva Simons. A song with me and Busta Rhymes and Swizz Beatz. I got a whole other bunch of collaborations."
The list of his featured guests grew longer as he threw Nicole Scherzinger's name on it. "I made this song with Nicole Scherzinger that you would never expect," he dished on. "This classic piece of music that I did with Nicole, it's beautiful. That girl sings like I've never heard anybody sing like that in pop culture. She is thebomb.com/isthatnicole?"
will.i.am is working on his new solo album "#willpower". He said, "[It] is just a reminder to myself of staying contestant with the dream - keeping the dream alive." He added, "It was all a dream when I was 15 years old - 20 years later I managed to take the dream from an idea to physicality. So '#willpower' is uplifiting songs, encouragement for those that need it."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy