Rumer Willis Keeps Low Profile at SAG After-Party, Demi Moore Gets 'Spiritual Counseling'
Rumer Willis has returned to the party scene just days after her mother's hospital scare, but she made sure she avoided any spotlights. The oldest daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis was seen attending the after-party for the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday, January 29 night.
According to Us Weekly, the 23-year-old snuck into the party held in a tent outside the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles. An eyewitness sais, "Rumer was like an apparition - she just slipped in with a friend and then was gone. She looked like she was walking on eggshells...She was just weaving through the crowd." The source added, "She definitely didn't want anyone to see her."
PEOPLE additionally reported that Rumer was joined by Glenn Close's daughter, Annie Starke at the party, where they sipped champagne. They allegedly spent a lot of time trying to get a glimpse of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Before leaving, Rumer shared a hug with "Glee" actor Mark Salling, who also gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Rumer's night of partying didn't stop there though. The "Sorority Row" actress was later spotted making a stop at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. One partygoer told Celebuzz, "Rumer looked great and seemed to be in really good spirits. She spent the evening chatting with Glenn Close and held court at a table on the patio with a girlfriend as well as Chris Lowell from 'The Help'."
While Rumer was in the party mood, her actress mother was seeking professional help after her recent hospitalization. The whereabout of Ashton Kutcher's estranged wife remains undisclosed, but sources close to her told E! News that the "Margin Call" star has been receiving some sort of "spiritual counseling."
Moore was rushed to a local hospital after a 911 call was made at 10:45 P.M. on Monday, January 23 night. It was said that she was taken to the hospital after paramedics assessed her condition for a half hour. An audio recording of the 911 call has since been released to public, hinting that Rumer was present when Moore was "shaking, convulsing" from smoking an unknown substance.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation