The Kardashian Sisters Go Topless for New Denim Line
The Kardashian sisters thought that one way to show off a good pair of jeans is by wearing nothing but it. Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian appear topless in the new promotional ad for the new denim line of Kardashian Kollection.
The photo, which was posted on Celebuzz for the first time, was shot by famed photographer Nick Saglimbeni. Going au naturel on top, the sisters flaunted their curves with the pants which are each named after them. "Our Kardashian Kollection for Sears denim line is officially here!! There are three styles, each named after my sisters and me," Kim wrote on Twitter.
They also posed for another picture which is less provocative, wearing a white button-down shirts with the denim. "I'm wearing The Kim, which is a sexy, low cut, straight leg jean. Then Kourtney is wearing The Kourtney, a gorgeous skinny leg jean, and Khloe is wearing The Khloe, a tall curvy, high rise, boot cut!!" Kim added.
"The jeans come in different washes so you can choose the fit and wash that's perfect for you! Nick Saglimbeni was the photographer and I love the way they turned out! Shoots with my sisters are the best!! Xo".
Kardashian Kollection co-creator Bruno Schiavi told Celebuzz that the collection will launch in about four weeks.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen