Machine Gun Kelly Spends Hours in Jail Following Disorderly Conduct Arrest
Machine Gun Kelly has landed in hot water with the police over the weekend. The 21-year-old rapper, who signed with P. Diddy's Bad Boy Records in August 2011, was arrested in Florida in the early morning of Sunday, January 29 for misdemeanor disorderly conduct, TMZ reported.
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office detailed that the "Wild Boy" MC, whose real name is Richard Baker, was taken into custody at around 4:12 A.M. on Sunday. After spending a few hours behind bars, he was released on $100 bond. The night before, he performed at the State Theatre in St. Petersburg as part of his tour.
Following his release, MGK took to Twitter and shared with his followers, "Just spent my entire night in a f**king Florida jail...s**t escaladed way to quick last night, it always does with us though." He added, "Thanking God that only half of us went to jail, that @216XPLOSIVE is outta the hospital, and that we get to go back to Cleveland today..."
In a follow-up tweet, the rapper noted, "The weirdest part of it was how many inmates in there knew who I was and knew about the movement. It was some trippy s**t. Lace the F**K up." He concluded by writing, "Anyways, thank you Florida for ragin this week. Lookin forward to seeing every state during this spring/summer tour (no more handcuffs tho!)."
MGK is next set to perform at the Key Club in Los Angeles on February 8.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?