Machine Gun Kelly Spends Hours in Jail Following Disorderly Conduct Arrest
Machine Gun Kelly has landed in hot water with the police over the weekend. The 21-year-old rapper, who signed with P. Diddy's Bad Boy Records in August 2011, was arrested in Florida in the early morning of Sunday, January 29 for misdemeanor disorderly conduct, TMZ reported.
The Pinellas County Sheriff's Office detailed that the "Wild Boy" MC, whose real name is Richard Baker, was taken into custody at around 4:12 A.M. on Sunday. After spending a few hours behind bars, he was released on $100 bond. The night before, he performed at the State Theatre in St. Petersburg as part of his tour.
Following his release, MGK took to Twitter and shared with his followers, "Just spent my entire night in a f**king Florida jail...s**t escaladed way to quick last night, it always does with us though." He added, "Thanking God that only half of us went to jail, that @216XPLOSIVE is outta the hospital, and that we get to go back to Cleveland today..."
In a follow-up tweet, the rapper noted, "The weirdest part of it was how many inmates in there knew who I was and knew about the movement. It was some trippy s**t. Lace the F**K up." He concluded by writing, "Anyways, thank you Florida for ragin this week. Lookin forward to seeing every state during this spring/summer tour (no more handcuffs tho!)."
MGK is next set to perform at the Key Club in Los Angeles on February 8.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective