New Pussycat Dolls to Make Their Debut on GoDaddy Super Bowl Ad
After long gone since late 2009, The Pussycat Dolls will finally come back on the screen. Newly reformed with all-new members, the all-girl group are set to make their debut on GoDaddy ad that will premiere during the upcoming Super Bowl XLVI.
An official picture taken from the ad has hit the web, seeing five new members of the group striking provocative poses in their revealing clothes. They are Christina Sayers (ex-Girlicious), Paula Van Oppen (former "So You Think You Can Dance" contestant), Lauren Bennett (former Paradiso Girls), Vanessa Curry (ex Laker girl), and Erica Jenkins (former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader).
A sneak peek to the commercial ad has also been unleashed. It follows the five ladies as they come to the "wildest dream" of two boys. Along with Danica Patrick, the spokesmodel for the company, they will be featured "prominently in The Cloud's outrageous dance scene."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'