New Pussycat Dolls to Make Their Debut on GoDaddy Super Bowl Ad
After long gone since late 2009, The Pussycat Dolls will finally come back on the screen. Newly reformed with all-new members, the all-girl group are set to make their debut on GoDaddy ad that will premiere during the upcoming Super Bowl XLVI.
An official picture taken from the ad has hit the web, seeing five new members of the group striking provocative poses in their revealing clothes. They are Christina Sayers (ex-Girlicious), Paula Van Oppen (former "So You Think You Can Dance" contestant), Lauren Bennett (former Paradiso Girls), Vanessa Curry (ex Laker girl), and Erica Jenkins (former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader).
A sneak peek to the commercial ad has also been unleashed. It follows the five ladies as they come to the "wildest dream" of two boys. Along with Danica Patrick, the spokesmodel for the company, they will be featured "prominently in The Cloud's outrageous dance scene."
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab