New Pussycat Dolls to Make Their Debut on GoDaddy Super Bowl Ad
After long gone since late 2009, The Pussycat Dolls will finally come back on the screen. Newly reformed with all-new members, the all-girl group are set to make their debut on GoDaddy ad that will premiere during the upcoming Super Bowl XLVI.
An official picture taken from the ad has hit the web, seeing five new members of the group striking provocative poses in their revealing clothes. They are Christina Sayers (ex-Girlicious), Paula Van Oppen (former "So You Think You Can Dance" contestant), Lauren Bennett (former Paradiso Girls), Vanessa Curry (ex Laker girl), and Erica Jenkins (former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader).
A sneak peek to the commercial ad has also been unleashed. It follows the five ladies as they come to the "wildest dream" of two boys. Along with Danica Patrick, the spokesmodel for the company, they will be featured "prominently in The Cloud's outrageous dance scene."
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler