New Pussycat Dolls to Make Their Debut on GoDaddy Super Bowl Ad
After long gone since late 2009, The Pussycat Dolls will finally come back on the screen. Newly reformed with all-new members, the all-girl group are set to make their debut on GoDaddy ad that will premiere during the upcoming Super Bowl XLVI.
An official picture taken from the ad has hit the web, seeing five new members of the group striking provocative poses in their revealing clothes. They are Christina Sayers (ex-Girlicious), Paula Van Oppen (former "So You Think You Can Dance" contestant), Lauren Bennett (former Paradiso Girls), Vanessa Curry (ex Laker girl), and Erica Jenkins (former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader).
A sneak peek to the commercial ad has also been unleashed. It follows the five ladies as they come to the "wildest dream" of two boys. Along with Danica Patrick, the spokesmodel for the company, they will be featured "prominently in The Cloud's outrageous dance scene."
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise