New Pussycat Dolls to Make Their Debut on GoDaddy Super Bowl Ad
After long gone since late 2009, The Pussycat Dolls will finally come back on the screen. Newly reformed with all-new members, the all-girl group are set to make their debut on GoDaddy ad that will premiere during the upcoming Super Bowl XLVI.
An official picture taken from the ad has hit the web, seeing five new members of the group striking provocative poses in their revealing clothes. They are Christina Sayers (ex-Girlicious), Paula Van Oppen (former "So You Think You Can Dance" contestant), Lauren Bennett (former Paradiso Girls), Vanessa Curry (ex Laker girl), and Erica Jenkins (former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader).
A sneak peek to the commercial ad has also been unleashed. It follows the five ladies as they come to the "wildest dream" of two boys. Along with Danica Patrick, the spokesmodel for the company, they will be featured "prominently in The Cloud's outrageous dance scene."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?