Sofia Vergara Insists She Didn't Go Commando at 2012 Golden Globes
Sofia Vergara has never gone commando when attending a red carpet event. The Gloria Delgado-Pritchett of "Modern Family" set the record straight when asked at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards whether or not she was wearing underwear at the 2012 Golden Globes.
"I never said I wasn't wearing panties. I always wear panties," the 39-year-old actress, who hit the red carpet in a hot-pink gown by Marchesa, told E! News host Giuliana Rancic. She went on to explain, "They were really tiny, like a G-string thing, that they're almost no panty but they're a panty."
Quizzed about what her least favorite body part is, Vergara replied, "I don't want to complain because that would be so ungrateful." She, however, was quick to say that her eyes are her most favorite body parts and added, "I have a great backside. Sometimes I get upset because all people talk about is this area," as gesturing to her chest.
During the chat, the actress who will soon be seen in "The Three Stooges" also talked about her boyfriend, Nick Loeb. She gushed, "He's funny and you know very laid back and he loves like my career. He supports me and he likes coming to these events. For him it's like a great time. For him it's like a hobby to be part of this Hollywood scene."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says