Sofia Vergara Insists She Didn't Go Commando at 2012 Golden Globes
Sofia Vergara has never gone commando when attending a red carpet event. The Gloria Delgado-Pritchett of "Modern Family" set the record straight when asked at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards whether or not she was wearing underwear at the 2012 Golden Globes.
"I never said I wasn't wearing panties. I always wear panties," the 39-year-old actress, who hit the red carpet in a hot-pink gown by Marchesa, told E! News host Giuliana Rancic. She went on to explain, "They were really tiny, like a G-string thing, that they're almost no panty but they're a panty."
Quizzed about what her least favorite body part is, Vergara replied, "I don't want to complain because that would be so ungrateful." She, however, was quick to say that her eyes are her most favorite body parts and added, "I have a great backside. Sometimes I get upset because all people talk about is this area," as gesturing to her chest.
During the chat, the actress who will soon be seen in "The Three Stooges" also talked about her boyfriend, Nick Loeb. She gushed, "He's funny and you know very laid back and he loves like my career. He supports me and he likes coming to these events. For him it's like a great time. For him it's like a hobby to be part of this Hollywood scene."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story