Sofia Vergara Insists She Didn't Go Commando at 2012 Golden Globes
Sofia Vergara has never gone commando when attending a red carpet event. The Gloria Delgado-Pritchett of "Modern Family" set the record straight when asked at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards whether or not she was wearing underwear at the 2012 Golden Globes.
"I never said I wasn't wearing panties. I always wear panties," the 39-year-old actress, who hit the red carpet in a hot-pink gown by Marchesa, told E! News host Giuliana Rancic. She went on to explain, "They were really tiny, like a G-string thing, that they're almost no panty but they're a panty."
Quizzed about what her least favorite body part is, Vergara replied, "I don't want to complain because that would be so ungrateful." She, however, was quick to say that her eyes are her most favorite body parts and added, "I have a great backside. Sometimes I get upset because all people talk about is this area," as gesturing to her chest.
During the chat, the actress who will soon be seen in "The Three Stooges" also talked about her boyfriend, Nick Loeb. She gushed, "He's funny and you know very laid back and he loves like my career. He supports me and he likes coming to these events. For him it's like a great time. For him it's like a hobby to be part of this Hollywood scene."
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years