Sofia Vergara Insists She Didn't Go Commando at 2012 Golden Globes
Sofia Vergara has never gone commando when attending a red carpet event. The Gloria Delgado-Pritchett of "Modern Family" set the record straight when asked at the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards whether or not she was wearing underwear at the 2012 Golden Globes.
"I never said I wasn't wearing panties. I always wear panties," the 39-year-old actress, who hit the red carpet in a hot-pink gown by Marchesa, told E! News host Giuliana Rancic. She went on to explain, "They were really tiny, like a G-string thing, that they're almost no panty but they're a panty."
Quizzed about what her least favorite body part is, Vergara replied, "I don't want to complain because that would be so ungrateful." She, however, was quick to say that her eyes are her most favorite body parts and added, "I have a great backside. Sometimes I get upset because all people talk about is this area," as gesturing to her chest.
During the chat, the actress who will soon be seen in "The Three Stooges" also talked about her boyfriend, Nick Loeb. She gushed, "He's funny and you know very laid back and he loves like my career. He supports me and he likes coming to these events. For him it's like a great time. For him it's like a hobby to be part of this Hollywood scene."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting