'Luck' 1.02 Preview: A Perfect Trojan Horse
Next week on "Luck", Ace is eager to move forward in the racetrack deal though he is chafing under his parole conditions. Ace shows off his famous temper during a contentious meeting with one-time colleague Nick DiRossi and a possible investor Isadore Cohen, discussing an idea which he claims to be a perfect Trojan horse.
Meanwhile, Marcus is wary about flaunting his newfound Pick Six wealth, but his three partners have no such qualms. In the meantime, Jerry sits in at higher-stakes poker games, Renzo sets his sights on claiming one of Escalante's mystery horses, and Lonnie parties with two unscrupulous women.
Also in the second outing of the HBO new drama series that will air Sunday, February 5 at 9 P.M., Walter Smith enlists veteran jockey Ronnie Jenkins despite his recent history of substance abuse because he feels uncertain that fledgling jockey Rosie Shanahan is seasoned enough to ride his once-in-a-lifetime horse.
Officially premiered on January 29, "Luck" is a passion project of David Milch. The writer recently said he did his best "to try and make it accessible, to provide surrogates for the audience who weren't familiar with the world" of horse racing by including "degenerate gamblers."
"Two of the degenerate gamblers are less experienced and ask the kind of questions that people who are not familiar with the track would ask," Milch said. "That's one reason why I introduced them."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose