'Luck' 1.02 Preview: A Perfect Trojan Horse
Next week on "Luck", Ace is eager to move forward in the racetrack deal though he is chafing under his parole conditions. Ace shows off his famous temper during a contentious meeting with one-time colleague Nick DiRossi and a possible investor Isadore Cohen, discussing an idea which he claims to be a perfect Trojan horse.
Meanwhile, Marcus is wary about flaunting his newfound Pick Six wealth, but his three partners have no such qualms. In the meantime, Jerry sits in at higher-stakes poker games, Renzo sets his sights on claiming one of Escalante's mystery horses, and Lonnie parties with two unscrupulous women.
Also in the second outing of the HBO new drama series that will air Sunday, February 5 at 9 P.M., Walter Smith enlists veteran jockey Ronnie Jenkins despite his recent history of substance abuse because he feels uncertain that fledgling jockey Rosie Shanahan is seasoned enough to ride his once-in-a-lifetime horse.
Officially premiered on January 29, "Luck" is a passion project of David Milch. The writer recently said he did his best "to try and make it accessible, to provide surrogates for the audience who weren't familiar with the world" of horse racing by including "degenerate gamblers."
"Two of the degenerate gamblers are less experienced and ask the kind of questions that people who are not familiar with the track would ask," Milch said. "That's one reason why I introduced them."
More Luck News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest