SAG Awards 2012: Kelly Osbourne Dazzles in White, Lea Michele Wows in Silver
Despite an early bomb scare, the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles has been flooded with a host of Hollywood stars celebrating the 18th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. The likes of Kelly Osbourne and Lea Michele were among those turning heads as they graced the red carpet.
Being one of the first stars to hit the red carpet, 27-year-old Osbourne looked hot in a Badgley Mischka white matte crepe gown that features embroidered shoulder detail and tassel belt. the fashion correspondent completed her look with Alexander McQueen shoes, Amrapali earrings, and Palladium ring.
25-year-old Michele, on the other hand, dazzled in her silver gown. Showing off a lot of leg, the "Glee" beauty came to the event wearing a Versace dress and a pair of Casadei shoes. She accessorized with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a Fendi bag. As for her date, she brought along co-star Jonathan Groff.
Also bringing a dose of sexiness to the red carpet were Michele's co-star Naya Rivera and "Modern Family" beauty Sofia Vergara. Rivera flashed cleavage in an embellished gown with a plunging neckline by Naeem Khan, while Vergara was sizzling in a bold-hued Marchesa dress that accentuated her curves.
Another beauty stealing the spotlight at the Sunday, January 29 event was Ashlee Simpson. Coming to the awards show in support of "Boardwalk Empire" actor Vincent Piazza, the younger sister of Jessica Simpson was stunning in a black beaded gown with a sheer tulle neckline by designer Jenny Packham.
Michelle Williams, in the meantime, was red hot on the red carpet. The "My Week With Marilyn" star, who is nominated for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role, opted to go with a Valentino dress. She completed her look with Roger Vivier "Cage" sandals, Lanvin bag and Fred Leighton featuring Forevermark jewels.
Diane Lane was lovely in bright blue gown by David Meister gown, while Ariel Winter shone in a Collette Dinnigan grey lace dress that she paired with Miu Miu shoes. Kaley Cuoco went with a blue, silk organza gown by Romona Keveza, and Emma Stone chose Alexander McQueen.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!