'Fear Factor' Donkey Semen Stunt May Not Be Aired
Donkey semen is not something to make fun of, especially for a TV show, animal activists said. Soon after "Fear Factor" host Joe Rogan revealed to EW about the grossest stunt they have ever done, American Donkey & Mule Society (ADMS) stepped up to voice their protests.
ADMS' President told TMZ they don't "condone use of the animals in such a manner", adding "We feel this is a negative event and was not well thought out by the producers." It looks like the producers and NBC heads are considering to pull the episode from its Monday, January 30 schedule anyway.
TMZ reported that they are seriously discussing over the weekend whether they should proceed with the airing due to some concerns about its appropriateness. No word back from either NBC or "Fear Factor" camp.
Rogan also cast his doubt of the episode ever seeing the light of day. "They're not even sure if they're going to air it," he told EW. "It's so over the top and ridiculous. When they told me, I really thought they were joking at first. I don't know where the debate is, but NBC is not sure if they're going to air it."
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers