'Fear Factor' Donkey Semen Stunt May Not Be Aired
Donkey semen is not something to make fun of, especially for a TV show, animal activists said. Soon after "Fear Factor" host Joe Rogan revealed to EW about the grossest stunt they have ever done, American Donkey & Mule Society (ADMS) stepped up to voice their protests.
ADMS' President told TMZ they don't "condone use of the animals in such a manner", adding "We feel this is a negative event and was not well thought out by the producers." It looks like the producers and NBC heads are considering to pull the episode from its Monday, January 30 schedule anyway.
TMZ reported that they are seriously discussing over the weekend whether they should proceed with the airing due to some concerns about its appropriateness. No word back from either NBC or "Fear Factor" camp.
Rogan also cast his doubt of the episode ever seeing the light of day. "They're not even sure if they're going to air it," he told EW. "It's so over the top and ridiculous. When they told me, I really thought they were joking at first. I don't know where the debate is, but NBC is not sure if they're going to air it."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special