Police Came After Fight Broke on 'Basketball Wives' Set
Drama that becomes the central key to "Basketball Wives" escalated last Saturday, January 21 at a racetrack in Florida that police had to be called. The scuffle was between show's star Jennifer Williams and an assistant for Evelyn Lozada.
TMZ's sources said, the women were at the VIP suite of Gulf Stream Race Track in Hallandale, FL. Nai Crooks, the assistant, called out Williams, who used to be her employer, and allegedly shoved Williams on the face. Crooks reportedly wanted the star to get out of her way, and the other women thought Crooks has become "too big for britches".
According to the police report, Williams received "intentional struck by Crooks with an open hand to the left side of her face." Police security from the production company had to intervene, especially after Lozada was involved.
No injuries were reported but Williams is allowed to file a misdemeanor complaint with the state attorney's office if she would like to pursue the matter. Williams believed the entire incident was captured on video.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic