Police Came After Fight Broke on 'Basketball Wives' Set
Drama that becomes the central key to "Basketball Wives" escalated last Saturday, January 21 at a racetrack in Florida that police had to be called. The scuffle was between show's star Jennifer Williams and an assistant for Evelyn Lozada.
TMZ's sources said, the women were at the VIP suite of Gulf Stream Race Track in Hallandale, FL. Nai Crooks, the assistant, called out Williams, who used to be her employer, and allegedly shoved Williams on the face. Crooks reportedly wanted the star to get out of her way, and the other women thought Crooks has become "too big for britches".
According to the police report, Williams received "intentional struck by Crooks with an open hand to the left side of her face." Police security from the production company had to intervene, especially after Lozada was involved.
No injuries were reported but Williams is allowed to file a misdemeanor complaint with the state attorney's office if she would like to pursue the matter. Williams believed the entire incident was captured on video.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle