Police Came After Fight Broke on 'Basketball Wives' Set
Drama that becomes the central key to "Basketball Wives" escalated last Saturday, January 21 at a racetrack in Florida that police had to be called. The scuffle was between show's star Jennifer Williams and an assistant for Evelyn Lozada.
TMZ's sources said, the women were at the VIP suite of Gulf Stream Race Track in Hallandale, FL. Nai Crooks, the assistant, called out Williams, who used to be her employer, and allegedly shoved Williams on the face. Crooks reportedly wanted the star to get out of her way, and the other women thought Crooks has become "too big for britches".
According to the police report, Williams received "intentional struck by Crooks with an open hand to the left side of her face." Police security from the production company had to intervene, especially after Lozada was involved.
No injuries were reported but Williams is allowed to file a misdemeanor complaint with the state attorney's office if she would like to pursue the matter. Williams believed the entire incident was captured on video.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie