Previews of 'CSI: NY' and 'Blue Bloods' February 3 Episode
Next week on CBS, two different teams of law enforcement in New York face new problems on "CSI: NY" and "Blue Bloods". On the former series, Mac and Jo investigate a role-playing game which turns lethal after one player falls victim to a bona fide killer and the other is kidnaped and held for ransom.
Meanwhile on "Blue Bloods", Frank deals with the impending loss of a friend whom he worked with at Ground Zero. At the same time, Frank's son Danny and his family are trying to heal their trauma after they are caught in the crossfire when Danny fires his weapon at the suspect. Still, the NYPD detective refuses to open up in front of his sister Erin and insists they are fine.
The "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" spin-off will return after a two-week hiatus with "Brooklyn 'Til I Die" on Friday, February 3 at 9/8c. It is followed by "The Job" from "Blue Bloods" at 10/9c. Both shows air on CBS.
"CSI: NY" 8.12 preview:
"Blue Bloods" 2.12 preview:
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick