Ke$ha's 'Sleazy 2.0' Music Video Features Drag Queens
Ke$ha has released a music video for an official remix of her single "Sleazy". Instead of appearing on the screen with her all-star guests, Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000 (a.k.a. Andre Benjamin), T.I. and Lil Wayne, she casts some drag queens to mime their verses.
"This video is the product of my friends seeing how sleazy the already monumentally Sleazy Remix 2.0 could get," so the glitter queen explains. "Brace yourself because this video takes SLEAZY to a whole new level."
A heavy bass banger with "fat beat," the solo version of "Sleazy" appears in Ke$ha's extended play "Cannibal". It's first re-released featuring additional verses from only OutKast's Andre, but he's later joined by Wiz, T.I. and Weezy in a more crowded version.
More Ke$ha News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet