Ke$ha's 'Sleazy 2.0' Music Video Features Drag Queens
Ke$ha has released a music video for an official remix of her single "Sleazy". Instead of appearing on the screen with her all-star guests, Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000 (a.k.a. Andre Benjamin), T.I. and Lil Wayne, she casts some drag queens to mime their verses.
"This video is the product of my friends seeing how sleazy the already monumentally Sleazy Remix 2.0 could get," so the glitter queen explains. "Brace yourself because this video takes SLEAZY to a whole new level."
A heavy bass banger with "fat beat," the solo version of "Sleazy" appears in Ke$ha's extended play "Cannibal". It's first re-released featuring additional verses from only OutKast's Andre, but he's later joined by Wiz, T.I. and Weezy in a more crowded version.
Ke$ha's "The Sleazy Remix" music video
More Ke$ha News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival