Ke$ha's 'Sleazy 2.0' Music Video Features Drag Queens
Ke$ha has released a music video for an official remix of her single "Sleazy". Instead of appearing on the screen with her all-star guests, Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000 (a.k.a. Andre Benjamin), T.I. and Lil Wayne, she casts some drag queens to mime their verses.
"This video is the product of my friends seeing how sleazy the already monumentally Sleazy Remix 2.0 could get," so the glitter queen explains. "Brace yourself because this video takes SLEAZY to a whole new level."
A heavy bass banger with "fat beat," the solo version of "Sleazy" appears in Ke$ha's extended play "Cannibal". It's first re-released featuring additional verses from only OutKast's Andre, but he's later joined by Wiz, T.I. and Weezy in a more crowded version.
More Ke$ha News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'