Ke$ha's 'Sleazy 2.0' Music Video Features Drag Queens
Ke$ha has released a music video for an official remix of her single "Sleazy". Instead of appearing on the screen with her all-star guests, Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000 (a.k.a. Andre Benjamin), T.I. and Lil Wayne, she casts some drag queens to mime their verses.
"This video is the product of my friends seeing how sleazy the already monumentally Sleazy Remix 2.0 could get," so the glitter queen explains. "Brace yourself because this video takes SLEAZY to a whole new level."
A heavy bass banger with "fat beat," the solo version of "Sleazy" appears in Ke$ha's extended play "Cannibal". It's first re-released featuring additional verses from only OutKast's Andre, but he's later joined by Wiz, T.I. and Weezy in a more crowded version.
More Ke$ha News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6