Ke$ha's 'Sleazy 2.0' Music Video Features Drag Queens
Ke$ha has released a music video for an official remix of her single "Sleazy". Instead of appearing on the screen with her all-star guests, Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000 (a.k.a. Andre Benjamin), T.I. and Lil Wayne, she casts some drag queens to mime their verses.
"This video is the product of my friends seeing how sleazy the already monumentally Sleazy Remix 2.0 could get," so the glitter queen explains. "Brace yourself because this video takes SLEAZY to a whole new level."
A heavy bass banger with "fat beat," the solo version of "Sleazy" appears in Ke$ha's extended play "Cannibal". It's first re-released featuring additional verses from only OutKast's Andre, but he's later joined by Wiz, T.I. and Weezy in a more crowded version.
Ke$ha's "The Sleazy Remix" music video
More Ke$ha News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3