New 'Glee' Clip Shows Full Performance of 'Smooth Criminal'
After being teased in a behind-the-scene footage, Santana and Sebastian's performance of "Smooth Criminal" on "Glee" has come out in full. A new clip from the upcoming episode of the musical series sees Naya Rivera's alter-ego and Grant Gustin's character covering the Michael Jackson song as a duel.
Accompanying their performance are two cello guys who fiercely play their instruments that some of the strings are broken. Gustin has previously gushed that the said number is "intense", while Rivera described it as a cat-and-mouse thing.
"Smooth Criminal" is one of the songs from the Late of King's catalog that will appear in "Michael", which is set as a MJ tribute episode. The special outing will air Tuesday, January 31 at 8/7c on FOX.
Audio version of other songs that will be featured in the episode is now available at Glee the Music.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3