New 'Glee' Clip Shows Full Performance of 'Smooth Criminal'
After being teased in a behind-the-scene footage, Santana and Sebastian's performance of "Smooth Criminal" on "Glee" has come out in full. A new clip from the upcoming episode of the musical series sees Naya Rivera's alter-ego and Grant Gustin's character covering the Michael Jackson song as a duel.
Accompanying their performance are two cello guys who fiercely play their instruments that some of the strings are broken. Gustin has previously gushed that the said number is "intense", while Rivera described it as a cat-and-mouse thing.
"Smooth Criminal" is one of the songs from the Late of King's catalog that will appear in "Michael", which is set as a MJ tribute episode. The special outing will air Tuesday, January 31 at 8/7c on FOX.
Audio version of other songs that will be featured in the episode is now available at Glee the Music.
More Glee News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors