New 'Glee' Clip Shows Full Performance of 'Smooth Criminal'
After being teased in a behind-the-scene footage, Santana and Sebastian's performance of "Smooth Criminal" on "Glee" has come out in full. A new clip from the upcoming episode of the musical series sees Naya Rivera's alter-ego and Grant Gustin's character covering the Michael Jackson song as a duel.
Accompanying their performance are two cello guys who fiercely play their instruments that some of the strings are broken. Gustin has previously gushed that the said number is "intense", while Rivera described it as a cat-and-mouse thing.
"Smooth Criminal" is one of the songs from the Late of King's catalog that will appear in "Michael", which is set as a MJ tribute episode. The special outing will air Tuesday, January 31 at 8/7c on FOX.
Audio version of other songs that will be featured in the episode is now available at Glee the Music.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle