New 'Glee' Clip Shows Full Performance of 'Smooth Criminal'
After being teased in a behind-the-scene footage, Santana and Sebastian's performance of "Smooth Criminal" on "Glee" has come out in full. A new clip from the upcoming episode of the musical series sees Naya Rivera's alter-ego and Grant Gustin's character covering the Michael Jackson song as a duel.
Accompanying their performance are two cello guys who fiercely play their instruments that some of the strings are broken. Gustin has previously gushed that the said number is "intense", while Rivera described it as a cat-and-mouse thing.
"Smooth Criminal" is one of the songs from the Late of King's catalog that will appear in "Michael", which is set as a MJ tribute episode. The special outing will air Tuesday, January 31 at 8/7c on FOX.
Audio version of other songs that will be featured in the episode is now available at Glee the Music.
More Glee News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune