New 'Glee' Clip Shows Full Performance of 'Smooth Criminal'
After being teased in a behind-the-scene footage, Santana and Sebastian's performance of "Smooth Criminal" on "Glee" has come out in full. A new clip from the upcoming episode of the musical series sees Naya Rivera's alter-ego and Grant Gustin's character covering the Michael Jackson song as a duel.
Accompanying their performance are two cello guys who fiercely play their instruments that some of the strings are broken. Gustin has previously gushed that the said number is "intense", while Rivera described it as a cat-and-mouse thing.
"Smooth Criminal" is one of the songs from the Late of King's catalog that will appear in "Michael", which is set as a MJ tribute episode. The special outing will air Tuesday, January 31 at 8/7c on FOX.
Audio version of other songs that will be featured in the episode is now available at Glee the Music.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal