Report: Heidi Klum Lives in Hotel Post-Split, Seal Stays With Kids
Since announcing her separation from Seal, Heidi Klum has managed to keep herself away from the spotlight. The 38-year-old supermodel is rarely being spotted going out and about, and the latest report suggests that she is hiding out in a posh hotel in Beverly Hills, California.
According to X17Online, the host and executive producer of "Project Runway" has been living alone in the 5-star hotel for the past five days. A photographer for the gossip site said, "Heidi has been by herself the past few days. Sometimes her assistant is around briefly, but it seems she really wanted some time to herself."
The only time Klum was photographed post-split was when she was leaving a studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 25. Looking glum when hopping into the passenger seat of her car, the former Victoria's Secret Angel was seen still wearing her wedding ring although its diamond part was turned upside down.
Klum and Seal made public their decision to part ways after nearly seven years of marriage on Monday, January 23. In a joint statement, they said, "We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart."
X17 reported that their four children, 7-year-old Leni, 6-year-old Henry, 5-year-old Johan and 2-year-old Lou, stayed at home with Seal. The "Kiss From a Rose" hitmaker himself recently opened up to Billy Bush of "Access Hollywood Live" on how he and Klum told their kids about their separation.
"We talk to them, we tried to explain, as best we could, what is going on," the singer said. "Just explaining to them that things will be different, you know, without going into too much detail. [That] things will be different... but a lot of things won't change. And the main thing is to make sure that they feel that they're loved."
He continued, "Make sure that they understand that their parents love each other, make sure that they understand if there are any changes, it is absolutely nothing to do with them. And it won't change the amount of time - and - in actual fact, it may even improve the amount of time that we spend with them - quality time - because it's not the amount of time, as you know being a family man yourself, it's the quality of that time."
More Heidi Klum News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion