David Arquette to Guest Star in 'Cougar Town' Season 3 Finale
"Scream" movie couple David Arquette and Courteney Cox are going to share screen again on "Cougar Town". The 40-year-old actor, who serves as an executive producer for the ABC comedy, is set to guest star in the show's season 3 finale, the network has confirmed.
Arquette will portray a hotel concierge who offers to help Jules (played by his estranged wife Cox) and the gang with literally anything. The episode itself has been reported to feature [SPOILER ALERT!] Jules-Grayson wedding.
"Bill and I did not want to do the, 'Will they or won't they' thing," creator Kevin Biegel explained why he and Bill Lawrence wrote such storyline. "We wanted to do a real adult relationship with two people who make sense together. So the third season starts with Jules and Grayson getting engaged, and it ends with them getting married."
He went on stating, "This answers the question about what this show is about - and it's not Jules having sex with younger men. It also gives us an arc to follow in Season 3." Cox herself said her once-divorced character is ready to give another shot at marriage. "She's done it before [with Travis' father, Bobby], and this one is going to go much better than the last one," she gushed.
"Cougar Town" will return with its new season on Tuesday, February 14 at 8:30/7:30c.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special