David Arquette to Guest Star in 'Cougar Town' Season 3 Finale
"Scream" movie couple David Arquette and Courteney Cox are going to share screen again on "Cougar Town". The 40-year-old actor, who serves as an executive producer for the ABC comedy, is set to guest star in the show's season 3 finale, the network has confirmed.
Arquette will portray a hotel concierge who offers to help Jules (played by his estranged wife Cox) and the gang with literally anything. The episode itself has been reported to feature [SPOILER ALERT!] Jules-Grayson wedding.
"Bill and I did not want to do the, 'Will they or won't they' thing," creator Kevin Biegel explained why he and Bill Lawrence wrote such storyline. "We wanted to do a real adult relationship with two people who make sense together. So the third season starts with Jules and Grayson getting engaged, and it ends with them getting married."
He went on stating, "This answers the question about what this show is about - and it's not Jules having sex with younger men. It also gives us an arc to follow in Season 3." Cox herself said her once-divorced character is ready to give another shot at marriage. "She's done it before [with Travis' father, Bobby], and this one is going to go much better than the last one," she gushed.
"Cougar Town" will return with its new season on Tuesday, February 14 at 8:30/7:30c.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia