David Arquette to Guest Star in 'Cougar Town' Season 3 Finale
"Scream" movie couple David Arquette and Courteney Cox are going to share screen again on "Cougar Town". The 40-year-old actor, who serves as an executive producer for the ABC comedy, is set to guest star in the show's season 3 finale, the network has confirmed.
Arquette will portray a hotel concierge who offers to help Jules (played by his estranged wife Cox) and the gang with literally anything. The episode itself has been reported to feature [SPOILER ALERT!] Jules-Grayson wedding.
"Bill and I did not want to do the, 'Will they or won't they' thing," creator Kevin Biegel explained why he and Bill Lawrence wrote such storyline. "We wanted to do a real adult relationship with two people who make sense together. So the third season starts with Jules and Grayson getting engaged, and it ends with them getting married."
He went on stating, "This answers the question about what this show is about - and it's not Jules having sex with younger men. It also gives us an arc to follow in Season 3." Cox herself said her once-divorced character is ready to give another shot at marriage. "She's done it before [with Travis' father, Bobby], and this one is going to go much better than the last one," she gushed.
"Cougar Town" will return with its new season on Tuesday, February 14 at 8:30/7:30c.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?