David Arquette to Guest Star in 'Cougar Town' Season 3 Finale
"Scream" movie couple David Arquette and Courteney Cox are going to share screen again on "Cougar Town". The 40-year-old actor, who serves as an executive producer for the ABC comedy, is set to guest star in the show's season 3 finale, the network has confirmed.
Arquette will portray a hotel concierge who offers to help Jules (played by his estranged wife Cox) and the gang with literally anything. The episode itself has been reported to feature [SPOILER ALERT!] Jules-Grayson wedding.
"Bill and I did not want to do the, 'Will they or won't they' thing," creator Kevin Biegel explained why he and Bill Lawrence wrote such storyline. "We wanted to do a real adult relationship with two people who make sense together. So the third season starts with Jules and Grayson getting engaged, and it ends with them getting married."
He went on stating, "This answers the question about what this show is about - and it's not Jules having sex with younger men. It also gives us an arc to follow in Season 3." Cox herself said her once-divorced character is ready to give another shot at marriage. "She's done it before [with Travis' father, Bobby], and this one is going to go much better than the last one," she gushed.
"Cougar Town" will return with its new season on Tuesday, February 14 at 8:30/7:30c.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms