Behind the Scenes of Adam Lambert's 'Better Than I Know Myself' Video
Adam Lambert has teased his soon-to-be-released music video for new single "Better Than I Know Myself" in a form of behind-the-scene footage. Wearing a comfy attire which consists of a white tee, sweater and a pair of jeans, he's seen singing his heart out to the camera in a homie setting.
Talking about the single, Lambert says, "[It's] a song that anybody who has been in or is in a relationship can relate to." He explains, "You know, sometimes you screw up or you say something that hurts your partner's feelings or you haven't been supportive."
"This song basically owns that, says, 'Look, I'm sorry that sometimes I'm not perfect, but without you I don't know what I would do with myself. I need you because you are the only person that knows me better than I know myself'," he elaborates.
About the video, Lambert shares, "I definitely wanted to take a more hands on role in the video concept, in the whole process. Luckily, I got my first pick of director, which was Ray Kay. His eye is amazing. He's got some great taste and great ideas."
"I think what we came up with was a nice twist on the song 'Better Than I Know Myself'," he furthermore states before concluding, "I think when viewers see the video they'll look at the lyrics a little bit differently than may have first considered them."
The runner-up of "American Idol" eighth season previously informed his Twitter followers that the video will premiere January 30, but later told them it won't come out until February 3. He additionally posted, "Just signed off on the final edit of the BTIKM video. I'm soooo proud of this piece! Can't wait for you to see it!!!"
More Adam Lambert News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle