Jimmy Fallon Enlists Taylor Lautner, Tim Tebow, Tracy Morgan for Super Bowl Shows
NBC has announced a set of A-list stars who will stop by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Super Bowl shows which will be broadcast from the Hilbert Circle Theatre in Indianapolis. For a Wednesday, February 1 episode, "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan and Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow will guest, while The All-American Rejects are billed to perform.
On Thursday, February 2, "Twilight" hottie Taylor Lautner and Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine will sit down with Jimmy Fallon for an interview. Nas is set as a musical guest, while New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees will make a guest appearance.
On Friday, February 3, Fallon will welcome rapper Snoop Dogg and former NBA player Shaquille O'Neal, with Fitz and The Tantrums taking the stage to cater the audience. Taking a break on Saturday, the talk show will return on Sunday, February 5 with its first-time ever live post-Super Bowl game program which presents Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg as guests.
Additionally, pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, retired Super Bowl Champion Michael Strahan, and NBC Sports Super Bowl host Bob Costas will serve as guest announcers. More guests are going to be revealed in the next few days prior to the Super Bowl XLVI telecast.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group