Jimmy Fallon Enlists Taylor Lautner, Tim Tebow, Tracy Morgan for Super Bowl Shows
NBC has announced a set of A-list stars who will stop by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Super Bowl shows which will be broadcast from the Hilbert Circle Theatre in Indianapolis. For a Wednesday, February 1 episode, "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan and Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow will guest, while The All-American Rejects are billed to perform.
On Thursday, February 2, "Twilight" hottie Taylor Lautner and Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine will sit down with Jimmy Fallon for an interview. Nas is set as a musical guest, while New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees will make a guest appearance.
On Friday, February 3, Fallon will welcome rapper Snoop Dogg and former NBA player Shaquille O'Neal, with Fitz and The Tantrums taking the stage to cater the audience. Taking a break on Saturday, the talk show will return on Sunday, February 5 with its first-time ever live post-Super Bowl game program which presents Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg as guests.
Additionally, pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, retired Super Bowl Champion Michael Strahan, and NBC Sports Super Bowl host Bob Costas will serve as guest announcers. More guests are going to be revealed in the next few days prior to the Super Bowl XLVI telecast.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?