Jimmy Fallon Enlists Taylor Lautner, Tim Tebow, Tracy Morgan for Super Bowl Shows
NBC has announced a set of A-list stars who will stop by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Super Bowl shows which will be broadcast from the Hilbert Circle Theatre in Indianapolis. For a Wednesday, February 1 episode, "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan and Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow will guest, while The All-American Rejects are billed to perform.
On Thursday, February 2, "Twilight" hottie Taylor Lautner and Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine will sit down with Jimmy Fallon for an interview. Nas is set as a musical guest, while New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees will make a guest appearance.
On Friday, February 3, Fallon will welcome rapper Snoop Dogg and former NBA player Shaquille O'Neal, with Fitz and The Tantrums taking the stage to cater the audience. Taking a break on Saturday, the talk show will return on Sunday, February 5 with its first-time ever live post-Super Bowl game program which presents Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg as guests.
Additionally, pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, retired Super Bowl Champion Michael Strahan, and NBC Sports Super Bowl host Bob Costas will serve as guest announcers. More guests are going to be revealed in the next few days prior to the Super Bowl XLVI telecast.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'