Jimmy Fallon Enlists Taylor Lautner, Tim Tebow, Tracy Morgan for Super Bowl Shows
NBC has announced a set of A-list stars who will stop by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Super Bowl shows which will be broadcast from the Hilbert Circle Theatre in Indianapolis. For a Wednesday, February 1 episode, "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan and Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow will guest, while The All-American Rejects are billed to perform.
On Thursday, February 2, "Twilight" hottie Taylor Lautner and Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine will sit down with Jimmy Fallon for an interview. Nas is set as a musical guest, while New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees will make a guest appearance.
On Friday, February 3, Fallon will welcome rapper Snoop Dogg and former NBA player Shaquille O'Neal, with Fitz and The Tantrums taking the stage to cater the audience. Taking a break on Saturday, the talk show will return on Sunday, February 5 with its first-time ever live post-Super Bowl game program which presents Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg as guests.
Additionally, pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, retired Super Bowl Champion Michael Strahan, and NBC Sports Super Bowl host Bob Costas will serve as guest announcers. More guests are going to be revealed in the next few days prior to the Super Bowl XLVI telecast.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms