Jimmy Fallon Enlists Taylor Lautner, Tim Tebow, Tracy Morgan for Super Bowl Shows
NBC has announced a set of A-list stars who will stop by "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Super Bowl shows which will be broadcast from the Hilbert Circle Theatre in Indianapolis. For a Wednesday, February 1 episode, "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan and Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow will guest, while The All-American Rejects are billed to perform.
On Thursday, February 2, "Twilight" hottie Taylor Lautner and Maroon 5's frontman Adam Levine will sit down with Jimmy Fallon for an interview. Nas is set as a musical guest, while New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees will make a guest appearance.
On Friday, February 3, Fallon will welcome rapper Snoop Dogg and former NBA player Shaquille O'Neal, with Fitz and The Tantrums taking the stage to cater the audience. Taking a break on Saturday, the talk show will return on Sunday, February 5 with its first-time ever live post-Super Bowl game program which presents Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg as guests.
Additionally, pro Football Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, retired Super Bowl Champion Michael Strahan, and NBC Sports Super Bowl host Bob Costas will serve as guest announcers. More guests are going to be revealed in the next few days prior to the Super Bowl XLVI telecast.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'