'Gossip Girl' Star Kaylee DeFer Is 'Totally Okay' With Her Failed Engagement
Kaylee DeFer has ended her engagement to her longtime beau Mike Pereira, but she refused to dwell on the breakup. When celebrating "Gossip Girl" 100th episode on January 26, the 25-year-old starlet shared her feelings to Us Weekly. "We just separated," she said before adding, "It's OK. It really is."
During the chat at the event held at Skylight Studios in Hollywood, DeFer went on explaining, "I was engaged for a long time and this is me being single. I'm totally OK with it, so I'm spreading my love now." She added, "I think sometimes you just realize it's time to move on. So now I'm spreading my love and being single, and it's fine. Really."
Talking about her plan for the upcoming Valentine's Day, the newly-single DeFer shared, "I'm going to sit down with a group of friends and make a bunch of old school Valentines like you did back in the day. We'll send them out to all of these people from your past, present and people you want to get to know." She went on, "Because who doesn't want to have a Valentine on Valentine's Day?"
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation