'Gossip Girl' Star Kaylee DeFer Is 'Totally Okay' With Her Failed Engagement
Kaylee DeFer has ended her engagement to her longtime beau Mike Pereira, but she refused to dwell on the breakup. When celebrating "Gossip Girl" 100th episode on January 26, the 25-year-old starlet shared her feelings to Us Weekly. "We just separated," she said before adding, "It's OK. It really is."
During the chat at the event held at Skylight Studios in Hollywood, DeFer went on explaining, "I was engaged for a long time and this is me being single. I'm totally OK with it, so I'm spreading my love now." She added, "I think sometimes you just realize it's time to move on. So now I'm spreading my love and being single, and it's fine. Really."
Talking about her plan for the upcoming Valentine's Day, the newly-single DeFer shared, "I'm going to sit down with a group of friends and make a bunch of old school Valentines like you did back in the day. We'll send them out to all of these people from your past, present and people you want to get to know." She went on, "Because who doesn't want to have a Valentine on Valentine's Day?"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'