'Gossip Girl' Star Kaylee DeFer Is 'Totally Okay' With Her Failed Engagement
Kaylee DeFer has ended her engagement to her longtime beau Mike Pereira, but she refused to dwell on the breakup. When celebrating "Gossip Girl" 100th episode on January 26, the 25-year-old starlet shared her feelings to Us Weekly. "We just separated," she said before adding, "It's OK. It really is."
During the chat at the event held at Skylight Studios in Hollywood, DeFer went on explaining, "I was engaged for a long time and this is me being single. I'm totally OK with it, so I'm spreading my love now." She added, "I think sometimes you just realize it's time to move on. So now I'm spreading my love and being single, and it's fine. Really."
Talking about her plan for the upcoming Valentine's Day, the newly-single DeFer shared, "I'm going to sit down with a group of friends and make a bunch of old school Valentines like you did back in the day. We'll send them out to all of these people from your past, present and people you want to get to know." She went on, "Because who doesn't want to have a Valentine on Valentine's Day?"
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope