Gwen Stefani and Bandmates Hit Studio for No Doubt's New Album
Gwen Stefani has returned to studio with her No Doubt bandmates to make new music for an upcoming project. A picture featuring the foursome hanging out in the studio has been shared on Twitter along with updates from Tony Kanal and Tom Dumont.
Tony wrote, "Gwen back in the studio with us. Nothing like having the four of us in the same room making music. Let's do this!" Tom then added, "Sometimes making music is easy and fun and everything just works. Gotta celebrate the good days!"
It's been over 10 years since No Doubt released their critically acclaimed album "Rock Steady". They hinted a reunion in November 2008, and later followed it up with a tour featuring Paramore in 2009. Talks and rumors about their new album intensified in the months leading to 2011.
Last summer, they hit the studio with Major Lazer. "We're working on 3 different songs tonight [sic] in 3 different rooms in the same studio complex, all at once. Like magic, somehow it works. @majorlazer in one of those rooms. Cutting drums with Adrian [Young] at the moment," Tom informed his Twitter followers back then.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes