Gwen Stefani and Bandmates Hit Studio for No Doubt's New Album
Gwen Stefani has returned to studio with her No Doubt bandmates to make new music for an upcoming project. A picture featuring the foursome hanging out in the studio has been shared on Twitter along with updates from Tony Kanal and Tom Dumont.
Tony wrote, "Gwen back in the studio with us. Nothing like having the four of us in the same room making music. Let's do this!" Tom then added, "Sometimes making music is easy and fun and everything just works. Gotta celebrate the good days!"
It's been over 10 years since No Doubt released their critically acclaimed album "Rock Steady". They hinted a reunion in November 2008, and later followed it up with a tour featuring Paramore in 2009. Talks and rumors about their new album intensified in the months leading to 2011.
Last summer, they hit the studio with Major Lazer. "We're working on 3 different songs tonight [sic] in 3 different rooms in the same studio complex, all at once. Like magic, somehow it works. @majorlazer in one of those rooms. Cutting drums with Adrian [Young] at the moment," Tom informed his Twitter followers back then.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2