Gwen Stefani and Bandmates Hit Studio for No Doubt's New Album
Gwen Stefani has returned to studio with her No Doubt bandmates to make new music for an upcoming project. A picture featuring the foursome hanging out in the studio has been shared on Twitter along with updates from Tony Kanal and Tom Dumont.
Tony wrote, "Gwen back in the studio with us. Nothing like having the four of us in the same room making music. Let's do this!" Tom then added, "Sometimes making music is easy and fun and everything just works. Gotta celebrate the good days!"
It's been over 10 years since No Doubt released their critically acclaimed album "Rock Steady". They hinted a reunion in November 2008, and later followed it up with a tour featuring Paramore in 2009. Talks and rumors about their new album intensified in the months leading to 2011.
Last summer, they hit the studio with Major Lazer. "We're working on 3 different songs tonight [sic] in 3 different rooms in the same studio complex, all at once. Like magic, somehow it works. @majorlazer in one of those rooms. Cutting drums with Adrian [Young] at the moment," Tom informed his Twitter followers back then.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked