Jennifer Love Hewitt Makes Raunchy Performance in 'The Client List' Promo
Jennifer Love Hewitt shows her naughty side in a first look for Lifetime's new series "The Client List". She unbuttons her shirt to bare her cleavage and dances seductively with towel-clad guys while performing "Big Spender" from the musical "Sweet Charity".
Based on Lifetime's 2010 original movie of the same title, the upcoming show will see Hewitt reprising her role as Riley Parks, a financially-strapped Texas housewife who runs a lively day spa after she is abandoned by her husband. She later finds out that the parlor offers way more than massages, and ends up partnering with the parlor's feisty and disorganized owner to run the business.
The series will follow her as she balances two different lives: one as a single mom in a conservative town struggling to provide for her family, and the other as an ambitious businesswoman working with a rowdy, sexy and unpredictable group of women.
The drama series is expected to launch in March this year on Lifetime. In addition to taking the lead role, Hewitt who recurs as Emmy Chase on "Hot in Cleveland" is also serving as executive producer for the upcoming show.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris