Jennifer Love Hewitt Makes Raunchy Performance in 'The Client List' Promo
Jennifer Love Hewitt shows her naughty side in a first look for Lifetime's new series "The Client List". She unbuttons her shirt to bare her cleavage and dances seductively with towel-clad guys while performing "Big Spender" from the musical "Sweet Charity".
Based on Lifetime's 2010 original movie of the same title, the upcoming show will see Hewitt reprising her role as Riley Parks, a financially-strapped Texas housewife who runs a lively day spa after she is abandoned by her husband. She later finds out that the parlor offers way more than massages, and ends up partnering with the parlor's feisty and disorganized owner to run the business.
The series will follow her as she balances two different lives: one as a single mom in a conservative town struggling to provide for her family, and the other as an ambitious businesswoman working with a rowdy, sexy and unpredictable group of women.
The drama series is expected to launch in March this year on Lifetime. In addition to taking the lead role, Hewitt who recurs as Emmy Chase on "Hot in Cleveland" is also serving as executive producer for the upcoming show.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son