Jennifer Love Hewitt Makes Raunchy Performance in 'The Client List' Promo
Jennifer Love Hewitt shows her naughty side in a first look for Lifetime's new series "The Client List". She unbuttons her shirt to bare her cleavage and dances seductively with towel-clad guys while performing "Big Spender" from the musical "Sweet Charity".
Based on Lifetime's 2010 original movie of the same title, the upcoming show will see Hewitt reprising her role as Riley Parks, a financially-strapped Texas housewife who runs a lively day spa after she is abandoned by her husband. She later finds out that the parlor offers way more than massages, and ends up partnering with the parlor's feisty and disorganized owner to run the business.
The series will follow her as she balances two different lives: one as a single mom in a conservative town struggling to provide for her family, and the other as an ambitious businesswoman working with a rowdy, sexy and unpredictable group of women.
The drama series is expected to launch in March this year on Lifetime. In addition to taking the lead role, Hewitt who recurs as Emmy Chase on "Hot in Cleveland" is also serving as executive producer for the upcoming show.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed