Video: 'Glee' Covers Michael Jackson's 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' ' and 'Smooth Criminal'
Two numbers from Michael Jackson tribute episode of "Glee" have been previewed in videos. One of the snippets is a clip which gives a full look at the New Directions covering the late King of Pop's "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' ".
Darren Criss' Blaine leads the pack of the glee club kids as they bust out MJ's moves on the McKinley High halls. The performance continues on a stage, where they have traded their school outfits with MJ's iconic costumes which include leather jacket, white socks, fedora and gloves.
Another video takes fans behind the scenes of the filming for "Smooth Criminal". Santana and Sebastian do the cover version of this song as they want to have a duel. Grant Gustin gushes the performance is "intense", while Naya Rivera says it's like a cat-and-mouse thing.
There's additionally a clip which gives a look at a scene where Sebastian reveals that Blaine has spilled details on New Direction's Michael Jackson project. He further tells Rachel and co. that the Warblers decide to do songs from the same singer's catalog.
Aptly titled "Michael", the MJ tribute episode will air Tuesday, January 31 at 8/7c on FOX. In this upcoming outing, the rivalry between New Directions and the Warblers intensifies en route to Regionals.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism