Video: 'Glee' Covers Michael Jackson's 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' ' and 'Smooth Criminal'
Two numbers from Michael Jackson tribute episode of "Glee" have been previewed in videos. One of the snippets is a clip which gives a full look at the New Directions covering the late King of Pop's "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' ".
Darren Criss' Blaine leads the pack of the glee club kids as they bust out MJ's moves on the McKinley High halls. The performance continues on a stage, where they have traded their school outfits with MJ's iconic costumes which include leather jacket, white socks, fedora and gloves.
Another video takes fans behind the scenes of the filming for "Smooth Criminal". Santana and Sebastian do the cover version of this song as they want to have a duel. Grant Gustin gushes the performance is "intense", while Naya Rivera says it's like a cat-and-mouse thing.
There's additionally a clip which gives a look at a scene where Sebastian reveals that Blaine has spilled details on New Direction's Michael Jackson project. He further tells Rachel and co. that the Warblers decide to do songs from the same singer's catalog.
Aptly titled "Michael", the MJ tribute episode will air Tuesday, January 31 at 8/7c on FOX. In this upcoming outing, the rivalry between New Directions and the Warblers intensifies en route to Regionals.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation