Madonna Confirmed to Perform With LMFAO at Super Bowl XLVI
With Super Bowl XLVI fast approaching, more details about Madonna's much-awaited performance at the event emerge. While the Material Girl herself plays coy when being asked about the gig, fellow artist will.i.am is willing to share what kind of treat she's preparing for.
The Black Eyed Peas star revealed to Capital FM during a recent interview that Madge will be joined by RedFoo and SkyBlu when taking the stage during the halftime show. "I'm going to the Super Bowl this year to see my group LMFAO perform with Madonna," he dished on.
"Check that out, will.i.am Music Group is pretty freaking two for two! One year the Super Bowl, the next year another group part of the Super Bowl in collaboration with Madonna. That's still happening," he bragged about his last year's performance with BEP at the sport event.
In addition to the electro/pop duo, Madonna is also rumored to welcome "The Voice" judge and vocal coach Cee-Lo Green during her headlining bill. They reportedly have been rehearsing together, and he is expected to bring a new sound to some of her classic hits.
The 2012 Super Bowl itself is going to take place at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on February 5. Madge is expected to showcase the first single from her new album "M.D.N.A." along with M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC