Madonna Confirmed to Perform With LMFAO at Super Bowl XLVI
With Super Bowl XLVI fast approaching, more details about Madonna's much-awaited performance at the event emerge. While the Material Girl herself plays coy when being asked about the gig, fellow artist will.i.am is willing to share what kind of treat she's preparing for.
The Black Eyed Peas star revealed to Capital FM during a recent interview that Madge will be joined by RedFoo and SkyBlu when taking the stage during the halftime show. "I'm going to the Super Bowl this year to see my group LMFAO perform with Madonna," he dished on.
"Check that out, will.i.am Music Group is pretty freaking two for two! One year the Super Bowl, the next year another group part of the Super Bowl in collaboration with Madonna. That's still happening," he bragged about his last year's performance with BEP at the sport event.
In addition to the electro/pop duo, Madonna is also rumored to welcome "The Voice" judge and vocal coach Cee-Lo Green during her headlining bill. They reportedly have been rehearsing together, and he is expected to bring a new sound to some of her classic hits.
The 2012 Super Bowl itself is going to take place at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on February 5. Madge is expected to showcase the first single from her new album "M.D.N.A." along with M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj.
More Madonna News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'