Madonna Confirmed to Perform With LMFAO at Super Bowl XLVI
With Super Bowl XLVI fast approaching, more details about Madonna's much-awaited performance at the event emerge. While the Material Girl herself plays coy when being asked about the gig, fellow artist will.i.am is willing to share what kind of treat she's preparing for.
The Black Eyed Peas star revealed to Capital FM during a recent interview that Madge will be joined by RedFoo and SkyBlu when taking the stage during the halftime show. "I'm going to the Super Bowl this year to see my group LMFAO perform with Madonna," he dished on.
"Check that out, will.i.am Music Group is pretty freaking two for two! One year the Super Bowl, the next year another group part of the Super Bowl in collaboration with Madonna. That's still happening," he bragged about his last year's performance with BEP at the sport event.
In addition to the electro/pop duo, Madonna is also rumored to welcome "The Voice" judge and vocal coach Cee-Lo Green during her headlining bill. They reportedly have been rehearsing together, and he is expected to bring a new sound to some of her classic hits.
The 2012 Super Bowl itself is going to take place at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis on February 5. Madge is expected to showcase the first single from her new album "M.D.N.A." along with M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj.
More Madonna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance