DMX Treated for Food Poisoning After Eating Bad Shrimp
DMX made a trip to the hospital on Wednesday, January 25 night after throwing up all the way from Miami to Charlotte, North Carolina. The rapper was flying on a commercial plane after visiting his baby mama's house in Miami in which he ate some "bad shrimp".
DMX told TMZ that he was going back and forth to the lavatory to puke out. He then went straight to Gastonia Memorial Hospital outside of Charlotte by limousine as soon as the plane touched down. He was treated for food poisoning in the emergency room. DMX was released from the hospital four hours later and a friend picked him up. He is expected to make a full recovery.
The food poisoning news came after the announcement that the rapper will release two albums of unreleased material in 2012. One of them is the previously announced "Undisputed" which will be announced in the second quarter of this year.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'