DMX Treated for Food Poisoning After Eating Bad Shrimp
DMX made a trip to the hospital on Wednesday, January 25 night after throwing up all the way from Miami to Charlotte, North Carolina. The rapper was flying on a commercial plane after visiting his baby mama's house in Miami in which he ate some "bad shrimp".
DMX told TMZ that he was going back and forth to the lavatory to puke out. He then went straight to Gastonia Memorial Hospital outside of Charlotte by limousine as soon as the plane touched down. He was treated for food poisoning in the emergency room. DMX was released from the hospital four hours later and a friend picked him up. He is expected to make a full recovery.
The food poisoning news came after the announcement that the rapper will release two albums of unreleased material in 2012. One of them is the previously announced "Undisputed" which will be announced in the second quarter of this year.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?