DMX Treated for Food Poisoning After Eating Bad Shrimp
DMX made a trip to the hospital on Wednesday, January 25 night after throwing up all the way from Miami to Charlotte, North Carolina. The rapper was flying on a commercial plane after visiting his baby mama's house in Miami in which he ate some "bad shrimp".
DMX told TMZ that he was going back and forth to the lavatory to puke out. He then went straight to Gastonia Memorial Hospital outside of Charlotte by limousine as soon as the plane touched down. He was treated for food poisoning in the emergency room. DMX was released from the hospital four hours later and a friend picked him up. He is expected to make a full recovery.
The food poisoning news came after the announcement that the rapper will release two albums of unreleased material in 2012. One of them is the previously announced "Undisputed" which will be announced in the second quarter of this year.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival