DMX Treated for Food Poisoning After Eating Bad Shrimp
DMX made a trip to the hospital on Wednesday, January 25 night after throwing up all the way from Miami to Charlotte, North Carolina. The rapper was flying on a commercial plane after visiting his baby mama's house in Miami in which he ate some "bad shrimp".
DMX told TMZ that he was going back and forth to the lavatory to puke out. He then went straight to Gastonia Memorial Hospital outside of Charlotte by limousine as soon as the plane touched down. He was treated for food poisoning in the emergency room. DMX was released from the hospital four hours later and a friend picked him up. He is expected to make a full recovery.
The food poisoning news came after the announcement that the rapper will release two albums of unreleased material in 2012. One of them is the previously announced "Undisputed" which will be announced in the second quarter of this year.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen