DMX Treated for Food Poisoning After Eating Bad Shrimp
DMX made a trip to the hospital on Wednesday, January 25 night after throwing up all the way from Miami to Charlotte, North Carolina. The rapper was flying on a commercial plane after visiting his baby mama's house in Miami in which he ate some "bad shrimp".
DMX told TMZ that he was going back and forth to the lavatory to puke out. He then went straight to Gastonia Memorial Hospital outside of Charlotte by limousine as soon as the plane touched down. He was treated for food poisoning in the emergency room. DMX was released from the hospital four hours later and a friend picked him up. He is expected to make a full recovery.
The food poisoning news came after the announcement that the rapper will release two albums of unreleased material in 2012. One of them is the previously announced "Undisputed" which will be announced in the second quarter of this year.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie