Vanessa Paradis Denies Splitting From Johnny Depp
Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp are still a couple. When being interviewed by Grand Journal on Tuesday, January 24, she slammed speculation that she's no longer in a relationship with the actor. "The rumor is false. Of course it is false," she insisted.
"When people say that we're buying houses, that we've got 52 houses, that we split up every winter and get married every summer, that I'm pregnant for the twelfth time," Vanessa explained. "You know all that's not serious."
Sharing her thoughts on the French TV show, the 39-year-old actress said, "But on the other hand when it could harm my children..." She went on, "I think it's all just business. That's all because... I don't know... the Queen of England hasn't lost a tooth this week, so they've got to find something (to write). And the magazines end up on the fire or in the bathroom, and that's that."
The split rumor became media attention after several publications claimed that Vanessa and Johnny were no longer living together. She later fueled the report after being spotted going out solo at several occasions.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video