Vanessa Paradis Denies Splitting From Johnny Depp
Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp are still a couple. When being interviewed by Grand Journal on Tuesday, January 24, she slammed speculation that she's no longer in a relationship with the actor. "The rumor is false. Of course it is false," she insisted.
"When people say that we're buying houses, that we've got 52 houses, that we split up every winter and get married every summer, that I'm pregnant for the twelfth time," Vanessa explained. "You know all that's not serious."
Sharing her thoughts on the French TV show, the 39-year-old actress said, "But on the other hand when it could harm my children..." She went on, "I think it's all just business. That's all because... I don't know... the Queen of England hasn't lost a tooth this week, so they've got to find something (to write). And the magazines end up on the fire or in the bathroom, and that's that."
The split rumor became media attention after several publications claimed that Vanessa and Johnny were no longer living together. She later fueled the report after being spotted going out solo at several occasions.
More Vanessa Paradis News
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC