Vanessa Paradis Denies Splitting From Johnny Depp
Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp are still a couple. When being interviewed by Grand Journal on Tuesday, January 24, she slammed speculation that she's no longer in a relationship with the actor. "The rumor is false. Of course it is false," she insisted.
"When people say that we're buying houses, that we've got 52 houses, that we split up every winter and get married every summer, that I'm pregnant for the twelfth time," Vanessa explained. "You know all that's not serious."
Sharing her thoughts on the French TV show, the 39-year-old actress said, "But on the other hand when it could harm my children..." She went on, "I think it's all just business. That's all because... I don't know... the Queen of England hasn't lost a tooth this week, so they've got to find something (to write). And the magazines end up on the fire or in the bathroom, and that's that."
The split rumor became media attention after several publications claimed that Vanessa and Johnny were no longer living together. She later fueled the report after being spotted going out solo at several occasions.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12