Vanessa Paradis Denies Splitting From Johnny Depp
Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp are still a couple. When being interviewed by Grand Journal on Tuesday, January 24, she slammed speculation that she's no longer in a relationship with the actor. "The rumor is false. Of course it is false," she insisted.
"When people say that we're buying houses, that we've got 52 houses, that we split up every winter and get married every summer, that I'm pregnant for the twelfth time," Vanessa explained. "You know all that's not serious."
Sharing her thoughts on the French TV show, the 39-year-old actress said, "But on the other hand when it could harm my children..." She went on, "I think it's all just business. That's all because... I don't know... the Queen of England hasn't lost a tooth this week, so they've got to find something (to write). And the magazines end up on the fire or in the bathroom, and that's that."
The split rumor became media attention after several publications claimed that Vanessa and Johnny were no longer living together. She later fueled the report after being spotted going out solo at several occasions.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season