Heidi Klum Spotted Wearing Wedding Ring Upside Down
Seal isn't the only one who is still wearing his wedding ring post-split announcement after all. His wife of nearly seven years, Heidi Klum, has been caught on camera also having her gold band around her ring finger as she left a local studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 25.
The "Project Runway" host, who looked emotionally drained, was spotted with the ring on as she buckled her seatbelt in the passenger seat of her car after reportedly working on the German version of "America's Next Top Model". One photo displays the supermodel having the diamond part of her ring turned upside down.
While Klum remained quiet about the separation, Seal has declared that his love for the 38-year-old "has not waned one iota" during an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight". He added, "I love her with all my heart. How can you not love somebody that you have just spent eight years with?"
The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker also explained why he's still wearing his wedding ring. He told host Piers Morgan, "I am still married to this incredible woman and you don't all of a sudden from one day to the next just say, 'I hate...,' unless you are those type of people, just say, 'I hate you and take off your wedding ring.' "
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation