Heidi Klum Spotted Wearing Wedding Ring Upside Down
Seal isn't the only one who is still wearing his wedding ring post-split announcement after all. His wife of nearly seven years, Heidi Klum, has been caught on camera also having her gold band around her ring finger as she left a local studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 25.
The "Project Runway" host, who looked emotionally drained, was spotted with the ring on as she buckled her seatbelt in the passenger seat of her car after reportedly working on the German version of "America's Next Top Model". One photo displays the supermodel having the diamond part of her ring turned upside down.
While Klum remained quiet about the separation, Seal has declared that his love for the 38-year-old "has not waned one iota" during an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight". He added, "I love her with all my heart. How can you not love somebody that you have just spent eight years with?"
The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker also explained why he's still wearing his wedding ring. He told host Piers Morgan, "I am still married to this incredible woman and you don't all of a sudden from one day to the next just say, 'I hate...,' unless you are those type of people, just say, 'I hate you and take off your wedding ring.' "
More Heidi Klum News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris