Heidi Klum Spotted Wearing Wedding Ring Upside Down
Seal isn't the only one who is still wearing his wedding ring post-split announcement after all. His wife of nearly seven years, Heidi Klum, has been caught on camera also having her gold band around her ring finger as she left a local studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 25.
The "Project Runway" host, who looked emotionally drained, was spotted with the ring on as she buckled her seatbelt in the passenger seat of her car after reportedly working on the German version of "America's Next Top Model". One photo displays the supermodel having the diamond part of her ring turned upside down.
While Klum remained quiet about the separation, Seal has declared that his love for the 38-year-old "has not waned one iota" during an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight". He added, "I love her with all my heart. How can you not love somebody that you have just spent eight years with?"
The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker also explained why he's still wearing his wedding ring. He told host Piers Morgan, "I am still married to this incredible woman and you don't all of a sudden from one day to the next just say, 'I hate...,' unless you are those type of people, just say, 'I hate you and take off your wedding ring.' "
More Heidi Klum News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram