Heidi Klum Spotted Wearing Wedding Ring Upside Down
Seal isn't the only one who is still wearing his wedding ring post-split announcement after all. His wife of nearly seven years, Heidi Klum, has been caught on camera also having her gold band around her ring finger as she left a local studio in Los Angeles on Wednesday, January 25.
The "Project Runway" host, who looked emotionally drained, was spotted with the ring on as she buckled her seatbelt in the passenger seat of her car after reportedly working on the German version of "America's Next Top Model". One photo displays the supermodel having the diamond part of her ring turned upside down.
While Klum remained quiet about the separation, Seal has declared that his love for the 38-year-old "has not waned one iota" during an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight". He added, "I love her with all my heart. How can you not love somebody that you have just spent eight years with?"
The "Kiss from a Rose" hitmaker also explained why he's still wearing his wedding ring. He told host Piers Morgan, "I am still married to this incredible woman and you don't all of a sudden from one day to the next just say, 'I hate...,' unless you are those type of people, just say, 'I hate you and take off your wedding ring.' "
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked