Rihanna Pays Homage to Tupac With Pink Thug Life Tattoo
Rihanna has got herself a new tattoo, and it apparently is a tribute to late rapper Tupac Shakur. On Wednesday, January 25, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker took to her Twitter account to share a photo of her new pale pink ink, a set of letters that spell out "Thug Life".
The 23-year-old Barbadian beauty has the phrase, which was emblazoned across Tupac's stomach, etched across the knuckles on both of her hands. Along with the picture, she wrote lyrics of "Tupac Back", a Meek Mill's song featuring Rick Ross. "All these b***hes screaming that 2pac back," so she tweeted.
Riri had the "Thug Life" tattoo at Shamrock Social Club, Mark Mahoney's famous tattoo parlor in Hollywood. While she was there, the "We Found Love" singer bumped into Danny Trejo and took a picture with the actor, who lifted up his shirt to reveal his chest tattoo. She shared in a tweet, "Look who's in the #TATTOO parlor...Danny Trejo #G4L p.s. Look up his story!"
More Rihanna News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video