Rihanna Pays Homage to Tupac With Pink Thug Life Tattoo
Rihanna has got herself a new tattoo, and it apparently is a tribute to late rapper Tupac Shakur. On Wednesday, January 25, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker took to her Twitter account to share a photo of her new pale pink ink, a set of letters that spell out "Thug Life".
The 23-year-old Barbadian beauty has the phrase, which was emblazoned across Tupac's stomach, etched across the knuckles on both of her hands. Along with the picture, she wrote lyrics of "Tupac Back", a Meek Mill's song featuring Rick Ross. "All these b***hes screaming that 2pac back," so she tweeted.
Riri had the "Thug Life" tattoo at Shamrock Social Club, Mark Mahoney's famous tattoo parlor in Hollywood. While she was there, the "We Found Love" singer bumped into Danny Trejo and took a picture with the actor, who lifted up his shirt to reveal his chest tattoo. She shared in a tweet, "Look who's in the #TATTOO parlor...Danny Trejo #G4L p.s. Look up his story!"
More Rihanna News
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters