Rihanna Pays Homage to Tupac With Pink Thug Life Tattoo
Rihanna has got herself a new tattoo, and it apparently is a tribute to late rapper Tupac Shakur. On Wednesday, January 25, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker took to her Twitter account to share a photo of her new pale pink ink, a set of letters that spell out "Thug Life".
The 23-year-old Barbadian beauty has the phrase, which was emblazoned across Tupac's stomach, etched across the knuckles on both of her hands. Along with the picture, she wrote lyrics of "Tupac Back", a Meek Mill's song featuring Rick Ross. "All these b***hes screaming that 2pac back," so she tweeted.
Riri had the "Thug Life" tattoo at Shamrock Social Club, Mark Mahoney's famous tattoo parlor in Hollywood. While she was there, the "We Found Love" singer bumped into Danny Trejo and took a picture with the actor, who lifted up his shirt to reveal his chest tattoo. She shared in a tweet, "Look who's in the #TATTOO parlor...Danny Trejo #G4L p.s. Look up his story!"
More Rihanna News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding