Rihanna Pays Homage to Tupac With Pink Thug Life Tattoo
Rihanna has got herself a new tattoo, and it apparently is a tribute to late rapper Tupac Shakur. On Wednesday, January 25, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker took to her Twitter account to share a photo of her new pale pink ink, a set of letters that spell out "Thug Life".
The 23-year-old Barbadian beauty has the phrase, which was emblazoned across Tupac's stomach, etched across the knuckles on both of her hands. Along with the picture, she wrote lyrics of "Tupac Back", a Meek Mill's song featuring Rick Ross. "All these b***hes screaming that 2pac back," so she tweeted.
Riri had the "Thug Life" tattoo at Shamrock Social Club, Mark Mahoney's famous tattoo parlor in Hollywood. While she was there, the "We Found Love" singer bumped into Danny Trejo and took a picture with the actor, who lifted up his shirt to reveal his chest tattoo. She shared in a tweet, "Look who's in the #TATTOO parlor...Danny Trejo #G4L p.s. Look up his story!"
More Rihanna News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does