Rihanna Pays Homage to Tupac With Pink Thug Life Tattoo
Rihanna has got herself a new tattoo, and it apparently is a tribute to late rapper Tupac Shakur. On Wednesday, January 25, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker took to her Twitter account to share a photo of her new pale pink ink, a set of letters that spell out "Thug Life".
The 23-year-old Barbadian beauty has the phrase, which was emblazoned across Tupac's stomach, etched across the knuckles on both of her hands. Along with the picture, she wrote lyrics of "Tupac Back", a Meek Mill's song featuring Rick Ross. "All these b***hes screaming that 2pac back," so she tweeted.
Riri had the "Thug Life" tattoo at Shamrock Social Club, Mark Mahoney's famous tattoo parlor in Hollywood. While she was there, the "We Found Love" singer bumped into Danny Trejo and took a picture with the actor, who lifted up his shirt to reveal his chest tattoo. She shared in a tweet, "Look who's in the #TATTOO parlor...Danny Trejo #G4L p.s. Look up his story!"
More Rihanna News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek