'Touch' 1.02 Sneak Peek: Martin's Next Call Is to Stop the Pain
Following a special preview of "Touch" on Wednesday, January 25, FOX has released a sneak peek for the next episode. As Kiefer Sutherland's Martin continues to understand what his son Jake is capable of, he meets an elderly man whom he needs to help.
For an unknown reason, the man seemingly wants to commit suicide by jumping from a rooftop. Martin also runs into a man who tells him that someone, possibly Jake, wants him to stop the pain. Expressing her concern, social worker Clea thinks the situation the single father is facing is more complicated than either she and Martin can handle.
The second episode of "Touch", which title is yet to be revealed, will air Monday, March 19 at 9 P.M. on FOX. It will mark the official premiere for the preternatural drama series.
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two