'Touch' 1.02 Sneak Peek: Martin's Next Call Is to Stop the Pain
Following a special preview of "Touch" on Wednesday, January 25, FOX has released a sneak peek for the next episode. As Kiefer Sutherland's Martin continues to understand what his son Jake is capable of, he meets an elderly man whom he needs to help.
For an unknown reason, the man seemingly wants to commit suicide by jumping from a rooftop. Martin also runs into a man who tells him that someone, possibly Jake, wants him to stop the pain. Expressing her concern, social worker Clea thinks the situation the single father is facing is more complicated than either she and Martin can handle.
The second episode of "Touch", which title is yet to be revealed, will air Monday, March 19 at 9 P.M. on FOX. It will mark the official premiere for the preternatural drama series.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked