'Touch' 1.02 Sneak Peek: Martin's Next Call Is to Stop the Pain
Following a special preview of "Touch" on Wednesday, January 25, FOX has released a sneak peek for the next episode. As Kiefer Sutherland's Martin continues to understand what his son Jake is capable of, he meets an elderly man whom he needs to help.
For an unknown reason, the man seemingly wants to commit suicide by jumping from a rooftop. Martin also runs into a man who tells him that someone, possibly Jake, wants him to stop the pain. Expressing her concern, social worker Clea thinks the situation the single father is facing is more complicated than either she and Martin can handle.
The second episode of "Touch", which title is yet to be revealed, will air Monday, March 19 at 9 P.M. on FOX. It will mark the official premiere for the preternatural drama series.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards