'Touch' 1.02 Sneak Peek: Martin's Next Call Is to Stop the Pain
Following a special preview of "Touch" on Wednesday, January 25, FOX has released a sneak peek for the next episode. As Kiefer Sutherland's Martin continues to understand what his son Jake is capable of, he meets an elderly man whom he needs to help.
For an unknown reason, the man seemingly wants to commit suicide by jumping from a rooftop. Martin also runs into a man who tells him that someone, possibly Jake, wants him to stop the pain. Expressing her concern, social worker Clea thinks the situation the single father is facing is more complicated than either she and Martin can handle.
The second episode of "Touch", which title is yet to be revealed, will air Monday, March 19 at 9 P.M. on FOX. It will mark the official premiere for the preternatural drama series.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed