'Touch' 1.02 Sneak Peek: Martin's Next Call Is to Stop the Pain
Following a special preview of "Touch" on Wednesday, January 25, FOX has released a sneak peek for the next episode. As Kiefer Sutherland's Martin continues to understand what his son Jake is capable of, he meets an elderly man whom he needs to help.
For an unknown reason, the man seemingly wants to commit suicide by jumping from a rooftop. Martin also runs into a man who tells him that someone, possibly Jake, wants him to stop the pain. Expressing her concern, social worker Clea thinks the situation the single father is facing is more complicated than either she and Martin can handle.
The second episode of "Touch", which title is yet to be revealed, will air Monday, March 19 at 9 P.M. on FOX. It will mark the official premiere for the preternatural drama series.
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'