Brandi Glanville Admits Having a Week of Fun With Gerard Butler
Brandi Glanville has revealed that she once hooked up with Gerard Butler. In a "Watch What Happens Live" interview, the TV personality recalled her short fling with the "The Ugly Truth" actor, saying, "It wasn't a one-nighter. It was just like, a little week of fun."
The member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" additionally praised the Scottish actor during the chat on Monday night, January 23. The 39-year-old fashion model gushed, "eleven," when being asked by host Andy Cohen to rate the "P.S., I Love You" leading man "on a scale of one to ten."
Glanville reportedly "messed around" with Butler after splitting from Eddie Cibrian. She ended her marriage with the "Sunset Beach" actor in late 2010 due to irreconcilable differences. From their 9 years of marriage, she has two sons, 8-year-old Mason and 4-year-old Jake.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'