Brandi Glanville Admits Having a Week of Fun With Gerard Butler
Brandi Glanville has revealed that she once hooked up with Gerard Butler. In a "Watch What Happens Live" interview, the TV personality recalled her short fling with the "The Ugly Truth" actor, saying, "It wasn't a one-nighter. It was just like, a little week of fun."
The member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" additionally praised the Scottish actor during the chat on Monday night, January 23. The 39-year-old fashion model gushed, "eleven," when being asked by host Andy Cohen to rate the "P.S., I Love You" leading man "on a scale of one to ten."
Glanville reportedly "messed around" with Butler after splitting from Eddie Cibrian. She ended her marriage with the "Sunset Beach" actor in late 2010 due to irreconcilable differences. From their 9 years of marriage, she has two sons, 8-year-old Mason and 4-year-old Jake.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards