Brandi Glanville Admits Having a Week of Fun With Gerard Butler
Brandi Glanville has revealed that she once hooked up with Gerard Butler. In a "Watch What Happens Live" interview, the TV personality recalled her short fling with the "The Ugly Truth" actor, saying, "It wasn't a one-nighter. It was just like, a little week of fun."
The member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" additionally praised the Scottish actor during the chat on Monday night, January 23. The 39-year-old fashion model gushed, "eleven," when being asked by host Andy Cohen to rate the "P.S., I Love You" leading man "on a scale of one to ten."
Glanville reportedly "messed around" with Butler after splitting from Eddie Cibrian. She ended her marriage with the "Sunset Beach" actor in late 2010 due to irreconcilable differences. From their 9 years of marriage, she has two sons, 8-year-old Mason and 4-year-old Jake.
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video