Brandi Glanville Admits Having a Week of Fun With Gerard Butler
Brandi Glanville has revealed that she once hooked up with Gerard Butler. In a "Watch What Happens Live" interview, the TV personality recalled her short fling with the "The Ugly Truth" actor, saying, "It wasn't a one-nighter. It was just like, a little week of fun."
The member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" additionally praised the Scottish actor during the chat on Monday night, January 23. The 39-year-old fashion model gushed, "eleven," when being asked by host Andy Cohen to rate the "P.S., I Love You" leading man "on a scale of one to ten."
Glanville reportedly "messed around" with Butler after splitting from Eddie Cibrian. She ended her marriage with the "Sunset Beach" actor in late 2010 due to irreconcilable differences. From their 9 years of marriage, she has two sons, 8-year-old Mason and 4-year-old Jake.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son