James Durbin Releases Two Music Videos for Single 'Stand Up'
James Durbin gives his devotees a double treat. The Santa Cruz native, who claimed his fame after participating on the tenth season of "American Idol", releases two music videos for his single "Stand Up". He rocks a leather jacket in one video, and trades his rocker attire with a football jersey in another clip.
"Stand Up" serves as an NFL theme song and is featured in "Official Gameday Music of the NFL, Volume 2". He gushed, "It's cool, I'm just gonna say that. It's a pipe dream to be the anthem for the NFL. 'Stand Up' is just what it says, it's that song to get you pumped. It's the fun, get the f**k out of your seat kind of song."
For a next project, "I'm working on a script for a video for another song called 'Deeper'," James told OK! Magazine. He elaborated, "It feels like you are falling through a dream or a nightmare, rather. I am from Santa Cruz, Calif., and that is where they shot 'Lost Boys'. I was going to do it there, and I have so much hometown support."
Both "Stand Up" and "Deeper" appear in James' first studio album "Memories of a Beautiful Disaster", which has been in stores since November 2011.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen