James Durbin Releases Two Music Videos for Single 'Stand Up'
James Durbin gives his devotees a double treat. The Santa Cruz native, who claimed his fame after participating on the tenth season of "American Idol", releases two music videos for his single "Stand Up". He rocks a leather jacket in one video, and trades his rocker attire with a football jersey in another clip.
"Stand Up" serves as an NFL theme song and is featured in "Official Gameday Music of the NFL, Volume 2". He gushed, "It's cool, I'm just gonna say that. It's a pipe dream to be the anthem for the NFL. 'Stand Up' is just what it says, it's that song to get you pumped. It's the fun, get the f**k out of your seat kind of song."
For a next project, "I'm working on a script for a video for another song called 'Deeper'," James told OK! Magazine. He elaborated, "It feels like you are falling through a dream or a nightmare, rather. I am from Santa Cruz, Calif., and that is where they shot 'Lost Boys'. I was going to do it there, and I have so much hometown support."
Both "Stand Up" and "Deeper" appear in James' first studio album "Memories of a Beautiful Disaster", which has been in stores since November 2011.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video