James Durbin Releases Two Music Videos for Single 'Stand Up'
James Durbin gives his devotees a double treat. The Santa Cruz native, who claimed his fame after participating on the tenth season of "American Idol", releases two music videos for his single "Stand Up". He rocks a leather jacket in one video, and trades his rocker attire with a football jersey in another clip.
"Stand Up" serves as an NFL theme song and is featured in "Official Gameday Music of the NFL, Volume 2". He gushed, "It's cool, I'm just gonna say that. It's a pipe dream to be the anthem for the NFL. 'Stand Up' is just what it says, it's that song to get you pumped. It's the fun, get the f**k out of your seat kind of song."
For a next project, "I'm working on a script for a video for another song called 'Deeper'," James told OK! Magazine. He elaborated, "It feels like you are falling through a dream or a nightmare, rather. I am from Santa Cruz, Calif., and that is where they shot 'Lost Boys'. I was going to do it there, and I have so much hometown support."
Both "Stand Up" and "Deeper" appear in James' first studio album "Memories of a Beautiful Disaster", which has been in stores since November 2011.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'