James Durbin Releases Two Music Videos for Single 'Stand Up'
James Durbin gives his devotees a double treat. The Santa Cruz native, who claimed his fame after participating on the tenth season of "American Idol", releases two music videos for his single "Stand Up". He rocks a leather jacket in one video, and trades his rocker attire with a football jersey in another clip.
"Stand Up" serves as an NFL theme song and is featured in "Official Gameday Music of the NFL, Volume 2". He gushed, "It's cool, I'm just gonna say that. It's a pipe dream to be the anthem for the NFL. 'Stand Up' is just what it says, it's that song to get you pumped. It's the fun, get the f**k out of your seat kind of song."
For a next project, "I'm working on a script for a video for another song called 'Deeper'," James told OK! Magazine. He elaborated, "It feels like you are falling through a dream or a nightmare, rather. I am from Santa Cruz, Calif., and that is where they shot 'Lost Boys'. I was going to do it there, and I have so much hometown support."
Both "Stand Up" and "Deeper" appear in James' first studio album "Memories of a Beautiful Disaster", which has been in stores since November 2011.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance