James Durbin Releases Two Music Videos for Single 'Stand Up'
James Durbin gives his devotees a double treat. The Santa Cruz native, who claimed his fame after participating on the tenth season of "American Idol", releases two music videos for his single "Stand Up". He rocks a leather jacket in one video, and trades his rocker attire with a football jersey in another clip.
"Stand Up" serves as an NFL theme song and is featured in "Official Gameday Music of the NFL, Volume 2". He gushed, "It's cool, I'm just gonna say that. It's a pipe dream to be the anthem for the NFL. 'Stand Up' is just what it says, it's that song to get you pumped. It's the fun, get the f**k out of your seat kind of song."
For a next project, "I'm working on a script for a video for another song called 'Deeper'," James told OK! Magazine. He elaborated, "It feels like you are falling through a dream or a nightmare, rather. I am from Santa Cruz, Calif., and that is where they shot 'Lost Boys'. I was going to do it there, and I have so much hometown support."
Both "Stand Up" and "Deeper" appear in James' first studio album "Memories of a Beautiful Disaster", which has been in stores since November 2011.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs