Ellen DeGeneres to 'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: Giving Rose to Courtney Was Not Right
Ellen DeGeneres has sounded off what viewers might want to say about Courtney, one of the contestants on "The Bachelor". Welcoming Ben Flajnik as a guest for an upcoming episode of her talk show, the host tells the winemaker from Sonoma that Courtney was manipulating him to get a rose in the recently aired episode of the dating show.
"Speaking of reassurance, last week...Courtney. She manipulated you to try and get that rose because she said, 'Oh, I don't know how I feel.' Then you went and got the rose and gave it to her," Ellen shares her opinion as seen in a preview for a Wednesday, January 25 outing of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". She adds, "That was not right."
Ellen further tells Ben, "She may be a lovely person and you're probably engaged to her but the thing is, the way that it was edited she came off not nice...and I could be wrong." Though admitting that it may not be fair to judge someone based on what's seen on the show, she does point out, "She was just playing you..man. She was playing you. Saying all the things you wanted to hear."
While he can't comment on Ellen's statement, Ben does admit that it's hard to know who to trust when taking part on the ABC reality show. "You never know what's going on, on that side. You never know who to trust. Like you said earlier backstage. You wish there was a mole. Yeah, it would be nice if there were a mole back there," so claims "The Bachelorette" runner-up from Ashley Hebert season.
If Ben's relationship with whoever from "The Bachelor" doesn't work out, Ellen is willing to help him find "the one" as she tells him, "All right, I'm going to find you a nice girl because that didn't work."
"The Bachelor" season 16 with Ben Flajnik airs every Monday at 8 P.M. ET/PT on ABC.
More The Ellen DeGeneres Show News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby