Report: Demi Moore Seems to Be Suffering From Seizure
What might have happened before Demi Moore was rushed to the hospital? A representative for the "Margin Call" star claimed that the actress suffered from exhaustion, while TMZ suggested that her hospitalization might have caused by substance abuse. The latest report, on the other hand, proposed seizure might play a part.
Claiming to be informed by a source familiar with the Los Angeles Fire Department's incident report, E! News reported that Moore was with a female friend when she began "shaking". It was further noted that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher started "acting like she was suffering from a seizure."
Moore, who has just announced her exit from the Linda Lovelace biopic "Lovelace", was rushed to a local hospital after a 911 call was made at 10:45 P.M. on Monday, January 23 night. It was said that she was taken to the hospital after paramedics assessed her condition for a half hour.
A spokesperson for the "LOL" actress has issued a statement regarding her hospitalization. "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," so the rep said. "She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound