Report: Demi Moore Seems to Be Suffering From Seizure
What might have happened before Demi Moore was rushed to the hospital? A representative for the "Margin Call" star claimed that the actress suffered from exhaustion, while TMZ suggested that her hospitalization might have caused by substance abuse. The latest report, on the other hand, proposed seizure might play a part.
Claiming to be informed by a source familiar with the Los Angeles Fire Department's incident report, E! News reported that Moore was with a female friend when she began "shaking". It was further noted that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher started "acting like she was suffering from a seizure."
Moore, who has just announced her exit from the Linda Lovelace biopic "Lovelace", was rushed to a local hospital after a 911 call was made at 10:45 P.M. on Monday, January 23 night. It was said that she was taken to the hospital after paramedics assessed her condition for a half hour.
A spokesperson for the "LOL" actress has issued a statement regarding her hospitalization. "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," so the rep said. "She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."
More Demi Moore News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress