Report: Demi Moore Seems to Be Suffering From Seizure
What might have happened before Demi Moore was rushed to the hospital? A representative for the "Margin Call" star claimed that the actress suffered from exhaustion, while TMZ suggested that her hospitalization might have caused by substance abuse. The latest report, on the other hand, proposed seizure might play a part.
Claiming to be informed by a source familiar with the Los Angeles Fire Department's incident report, E! News reported that Moore was with a female friend when she began "shaking". It was further noted that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher started "acting like she was suffering from a seizure."
Moore, who has just announced her exit from the Linda Lovelace biopic "Lovelace", was rushed to a local hospital after a 911 call was made at 10:45 P.M. on Monday, January 23 night. It was said that she was taken to the hospital after paramedics assessed her condition for a half hour.
A spokesperson for the "LOL" actress has issued a statement regarding her hospitalization. "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," so the rep said. "She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers