Report: Demi Moore Seems to Be Suffering From Seizure
What might have happened before Demi Moore was rushed to the hospital? A representative for the "Margin Call" star claimed that the actress suffered from exhaustion, while TMZ suggested that her hospitalization might have caused by substance abuse. The latest report, on the other hand, proposed seizure might play a part.
Claiming to be informed by a source familiar with the Los Angeles Fire Department's incident report, E! News reported that Moore was with a female friend when she began "shaking". It was further noted that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher started "acting like she was suffering from a seizure."
Moore, who has just announced her exit from the Linda Lovelace biopic "Lovelace", was rushed to a local hospital after a 911 call was made at 10:45 P.M. on Monday, January 23 night. It was said that she was taken to the hospital after paramedics assessed her condition for a half hour.
A spokesperson for the "LOL" actress has issued a statement regarding her hospitalization. "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," so the rep said. "She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media