Report: Demi Moore Seems to Be Suffering From Seizure
What might have happened before Demi Moore was rushed to the hospital? A representative for the "Margin Call" star claimed that the actress suffered from exhaustion, while TMZ suggested that her hospitalization might have caused by substance abuse. The latest report, on the other hand, proposed seizure might play a part.
Claiming to be informed by a source familiar with the Los Angeles Fire Department's incident report, E! News reported that Moore was with a female friend when she began "shaking". It was further noted that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher started "acting like she was suffering from a seizure."
Moore, who has just announced her exit from the Linda Lovelace biopic "Lovelace", was rushed to a local hospital after a 911 call was made at 10:45 P.M. on Monday, January 23 night. It was said that she was taken to the hospital after paramedics assessed her condition for a half hour.
A spokesperson for the "LOL" actress has issued a statement regarding her hospitalization. "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," so the rep said. "She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?