Demi Moore Bows Out of 'Lovelace' Following Her Hospitalization
Demi Moore will not be seen making a cameo in "Lovelace" after all. Shortly after Moore was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday night, January 23, her representative broke the news that the 49-year-old actress has officially exited from the upcoming Linda Lovelace biopic project.
Moore was originally set to play the iconic feminist and political activist Gloria Steinem. She was supposed to star opposite Amanda Seyfried, Peter Sarsgaard, Juno Temple, Sharon Stone, Adam Brody and James Franco among other notable stars.
"Lovelace", which is directed by Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman, follows iconic porn star Linda Lovelace who was an ordinary schoolgirl in Florida before she met and married her abusive husband Chuck Traynor. The husband transformed her into the world's most famous adult film star, who was famously known for playing in 1972's hardcore porn film "Deep Throat".
Demi Moore herself was rushed to a hospital on Monday, January 23, and words ran rampant that she was suffering from substance abuse. Her publicist has since issued a statement, revealing that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was actually treated for exhaustion. "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," said the rep.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'