Demi Moore Bows Out of 'Lovelace' Following Her Hospitalization
Demi Moore will not be seen making a cameo in "Lovelace" after all. Shortly after Moore was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday night, January 23, her representative broke the news that the 49-year-old actress has officially exited from the upcoming Linda Lovelace biopic project.
Moore was originally set to play the iconic feminist and political activist Gloria Steinem. She was supposed to star opposite Amanda Seyfried, Peter Sarsgaard, Juno Temple, Sharon Stone, Adam Brody and James Franco among other notable stars.
"Lovelace", which is directed by Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman, follows iconic porn star Linda Lovelace who was an ordinary schoolgirl in Florida before she met and married her abusive husband Chuck Traynor. The husband transformed her into the world's most famous adult film star, who was famously known for playing in 1972's hardcore porn film "Deep Throat".
Demi Moore herself was rushed to a hospital on Monday, January 23, and words ran rampant that she was suffering from substance abuse. Her publicist has since issued a statement, revealing that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was actually treated for exhaustion. "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," said the rep.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!