Demi Moore Bows Out of 'Lovelace' Following Her Hospitalization
Demi Moore will not be seen making a cameo in "Lovelace" after all. Shortly after Moore was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday night, January 23, her representative broke the news that the 49-year-old actress has officially exited from the upcoming Linda Lovelace biopic project.
Moore was originally set to play the iconic feminist and political activist Gloria Steinem. She was supposed to star opposite Amanda Seyfried, Peter Sarsgaard, Juno Temple, Sharon Stone, Adam Brody and James Franco among other notable stars.
"Lovelace", which is directed by Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman, follows iconic porn star Linda Lovelace who was an ordinary schoolgirl in Florida before she met and married her abusive husband Chuck Traynor. The husband transformed her into the world's most famous adult film star, who was famously known for playing in 1972's hardcore porn film "Deep Throat".
Demi Moore herself was rushed to a hospital on Monday, January 23, and words ran rampant that she was suffering from substance abuse. Her publicist has since issued a statement, revealing that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was actually treated for exhaustion. "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," said the rep.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star