Demi Moore Bows Out of 'Lovelace' Following Her Hospitalization
Demi Moore will not be seen making a cameo in "Lovelace" after all. Shortly after Moore was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital on Monday night, January 23, her representative broke the news that the 49-year-old actress has officially exited from the upcoming Linda Lovelace biopic project.
Moore was originally set to play the iconic feminist and political activist Gloria Steinem. She was supposed to star opposite Amanda Seyfried, Peter Sarsgaard, Juno Temple, Sharon Stone, Adam Brody and James Franco among other notable stars.
"Lovelace", which is directed by Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman, follows iconic porn star Linda Lovelace who was an ordinary schoolgirl in Florida before she met and married her abusive husband Chuck Traynor. The husband transformed her into the world's most famous adult film star, who was famously known for playing in 1972's hardcore porn film "Deep Throat".
Demi Moore herself was rushed to a hospital on Monday, January 23, and words ran rampant that she was suffering from substance abuse. Her publicist has since issued a statement, revealing that the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was actually treated for exhaustion. "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," said the rep.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift