Paris Hilton Went Panic as She Lost Phone at Sundance
While partying at Sundance, Paris Hilton lost track of her phone's whereabouts. The socialite allegedly went into panic mode when finding out that her phone had gone missing, fearing that her personal pictures would be misused.
Paris came to the festival with little brother Barron and his model girlfriend Vanessa Du Basso via private jet. She hit Simple Life House, the scene of Sundance's late-night soirees, for a night of fun. "One phone was found full of pictures of girls in porn-style poses. Everyone thought that was Paris' phone, but it wasn't," a source told New York Post.
The source continued, "Another phone, with a dead battery, was later recovered and was handed back to Paris 24 hours later." Paris' representative denied that the phone was not in her possession for hours, saying she lost it "for a few minutes". Paris herself did not make a big deal out of it, posting a few photos taken by her iPhone on her website instead.
More Paris Hilton News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series