Paris Hilton Went Panic as She Lost Phone at Sundance
While partying at Sundance, Paris Hilton lost track of her phone's whereabouts. The socialite allegedly went into panic mode when finding out that her phone had gone missing, fearing that her personal pictures would be misused.
Paris came to the festival with little brother Barron and his model girlfriend Vanessa Du Basso via private jet. She hit Simple Life House, the scene of Sundance's late-night soirees, for a night of fun. "One phone was found full of pictures of girls in porn-style poses. Everyone thought that was Paris' phone, but it wasn't," a source told New York Post.
The source continued, "Another phone, with a dead battery, was later recovered and was handed back to Paris 24 hours later." Paris' representative denied that the phone was not in her possession for hours, saying she lost it "for a few minutes". Paris herself did not make a big deal out of it, posting a few photos taken by her iPhone on her website instead.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande