Paris Hilton Went Panic as She Lost Phone at Sundance
While partying at Sundance, Paris Hilton lost track of her phone's whereabouts. The socialite allegedly went into panic mode when finding out that her phone had gone missing, fearing that her personal pictures would be misused.
Paris came to the festival with little brother Barron and his model girlfriend Vanessa Du Basso via private jet. She hit Simple Life House, the scene of Sundance's late-night soirees, for a night of fun. "One phone was found full of pictures of girls in porn-style poses. Everyone thought that was Paris' phone, but it wasn't," a source told New York Post.
The source continued, "Another phone, with a dead battery, was later recovered and was handed back to Paris 24 hours later." Paris' representative denied that the phone was not in her possession for hours, saying she lost it "for a few minutes". Paris herself did not make a big deal out of it, posting a few photos taken by her iPhone on her website instead.
More Paris Hilton News
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money