Paris Hilton Went Panic as She Lost Phone at Sundance
While partying at Sundance, Paris Hilton lost track of her phone's whereabouts. The socialite allegedly went into panic mode when finding out that her phone had gone missing, fearing that her personal pictures would be misused.
Paris came to the festival with little brother Barron and his model girlfriend Vanessa Du Basso via private jet. She hit Simple Life House, the scene of Sundance's late-night soirees, for a night of fun. "One phone was found full of pictures of girls in porn-style poses. Everyone thought that was Paris' phone, but it wasn't," a source told New York Post.
The source continued, "Another phone, with a dead battery, was later recovered and was handed back to Paris 24 hours later." Paris' representative denied that the phone was not in her possession for hours, saying she lost it "for a few minutes". Paris herself did not make a big deal out of it, posting a few photos taken by her iPhone on her website instead.
More Paris Hilton News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video