Paris Hilton Went Panic as She Lost Phone at Sundance
While partying at Sundance, Paris Hilton lost track of her phone's whereabouts. The socialite allegedly went into panic mode when finding out that her phone had gone missing, fearing that her personal pictures would be misused.
Paris came to the festival with little brother Barron and his model girlfriend Vanessa Du Basso via private jet. She hit Simple Life House, the scene of Sundance's late-night soirees, for a night of fun. "One phone was found full of pictures of girls in porn-style poses. Everyone thought that was Paris' phone, but it wasn't," a source told New York Post.
The source continued, "Another phone, with a dead battery, was later recovered and was handed back to Paris 24 hours later." Paris' representative denied that the phone was not in her possession for hours, saying she lost it "for a few minutes". Paris herself did not make a big deal out of it, posting a few photos taken by her iPhone on her website instead.
More Paris Hilton News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed