Sam Worthington and Elizabeth Banks Steal Attention at 'Man on a Ledge' Premiere
Asger Leth's thriller "Man on a Ledge" has got its Hollywood premiere on Monday, January 23. During the special screening taking place at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in California, lead actors Sam Worthington and Elizabeth Banks became the center of the attention as they stepped on the black carpet.
Worthington opted for a more casual look by rocking a white shirt and a black jacket that he paired with denims. The actor was joined by girlfriend Crystal Humphries, who looked eye-catching in a sexy mini tube dress that she combined with a pair of pink heels.
Contrary to her co-star who looked rather scruffy, Banks became the belle of the ball in a glittering golden mini dress. The blond actress, who will be seen playing Effie Trinket in "The Hunger Games", completed her look with matching color miniaudierre and Louboutin shoes.
Joining Worthington and Banks on the black carpet was co-star Genesis Rodriguez, who looked gorgeous in black backless dress with gold details. Edward Burns and Ed Harris, meanwhile, were among the male cast members spotted that night. They both looked dapper in their two-piece suits.
Among the celebrity guests attending the special screening event were actresses India de Beaufort and Brooke Lyons. The former brought color to the black carpet by wearing a bright red frock, while the latter looked pretty in a black maxi dress that she paired with a matching blazer.
"Man on a Ledge" focuses on Nick Cassidy, a man who is jailed for a crime he didn't commit. After seizing his first chance to escape, he stands on a window ledge high above New York City and requests to speak with a police negotiator Lydia Anderson as a part of his grand plan to prove his innocence. At the same time, he coordinates a high-tech theft of a $30 million diamond, the same diamond he was convicted of stealing.
In the supporting role for the movie are Jamie Bell, Kyra Sedgwick and Anthony Mackie. Director Asger Leth serves behind the lens, while Chris Gorak pens the screenplay along with Pablo F. Fenjves. The thriller itself is scheduled to open wide in theaters across the U.S. on January 27.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation