Sam Worthington and Elizabeth Banks Steal Attention at 'Man on a Ledge' Premiere
Asger Leth's thriller "Man on a Ledge" has got its Hollywood premiere on Monday, January 23. During the special screening taking place at the Grauman's Chinese Theatre in California, lead actors Sam Worthington and Elizabeth Banks became the center of the attention as they stepped on the black carpet.
Worthington opted for a more casual look by rocking a white shirt and a black jacket that he paired with denims. The actor was joined by girlfriend Crystal Humphries, who looked eye-catching in a sexy mini tube dress that she combined with a pair of pink heels.
Contrary to her co-star who looked rather scruffy, Banks became the belle of the ball in a glittering golden mini dress. The blond actress, who will be seen playing Effie Trinket in "The Hunger Games", completed her look with matching color miniaudierre and Louboutin shoes.
Joining Worthington and Banks on the black carpet was co-star Genesis Rodriguez, who looked gorgeous in black backless dress with gold details. Edward Burns and Ed Harris, meanwhile, were among the male cast members spotted that night. They both looked dapper in their two-piece suits.
Among the celebrity guests attending the special screening event were actresses India de Beaufort and Brooke Lyons. The former brought color to the black carpet by wearing a bright red frock, while the latter looked pretty in a black maxi dress that she paired with a matching blazer.
"Man on a Ledge" focuses on Nick Cassidy, a man who is jailed for a crime he didn't commit. After seizing his first chance to escape, he stands on a window ledge high above New York City and requests to speak with a police negotiator Lydia Anderson as a part of his grand plan to prove his innocence. At the same time, he coordinates a high-tech theft of a $30 million diamond, the same diamond he was convicted of stealing.
In the supporting role for the movie are Jamie Bell, Kyra Sedgwick and Anthony Mackie. Director Asger Leth serves behind the lens, while Chris Gorak pens the screenplay along with Pablo F. Fenjves. The thriller itself is scheduled to open wide in theaters across the U.S. on January 27.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak