'True Blood' Recasts Sookie's Fairy Relative, Claude
"True Blood" has added another actor to the cast line-up of its fifth season. Newcomer Giles Matthey has been cast for the role of Claude, the hot and mysterious fairy who was briefly portrayed by Neil Hopkins in the first episode of last season.
Matthey, who has appeared on "The Good Wife" in an October episode, will not be a series regular. He, however, is booked for a multi-episode arc and the part reportedly could develop into something even larger.
Claude is the twin brother of Sookie's fairy godmother Claudine. He helped Sookie escape from Queen Mab when she landed on the fairy world in early season 4. In the book, Claude is described as "the nephew of Sookie's half-human/half-fairy grandfather, Fintan, and cousin to Sookie's father."
Having "breathtaking" as one of his attributes, he easily attracts women but his interest is men. A report said he will catch Jessica's interest and attention in the show's upcoming season, but this scoop is not confirmed yet.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby