'True Blood' Recasts Sookie's Fairy Relative, Claude
"True Blood" has added another actor to the cast line-up of its fifth season. Newcomer Giles Matthey has been cast for the role of Claude, the hot and mysterious fairy who was briefly portrayed by Neil Hopkins in the first episode of last season.
Matthey, who has appeared on "The Good Wife" in an October episode, will not be a series regular. He, however, is booked for a multi-episode arc and the part reportedly could develop into something even larger.
Claude is the twin brother of Sookie's fairy godmother Claudine. He helped Sookie escape from Queen Mab when she landed on the fairy world in early season 4. In the book, Claude is described as "the nephew of Sookie's half-human/half-fairy grandfather, Fintan, and cousin to Sookie's father."
Having "breathtaking" as one of his attributes, he easily attracts women but his interest is men. A report said he will catch Jessica's interest and attention in the show's upcoming season, but this scoop is not confirmed yet.
More True Blood News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says