'True Blood' Recasts Sookie's Fairy Relative, Claude
"True Blood" has added another actor to the cast line-up of its fifth season. Newcomer Giles Matthey has been cast for the role of Claude, the hot and mysterious fairy who was briefly portrayed by Neil Hopkins in the first episode of last season.
Matthey, who has appeared on "The Good Wife" in an October episode, will not be a series regular. He, however, is booked for a multi-episode arc and the part reportedly could develop into something even larger.
Claude is the twin brother of Sookie's fairy godmother Claudine. He helped Sookie escape from Queen Mab when she landed on the fairy world in early season 4. In the book, Claude is described as "the nephew of Sookie's half-human/half-fairy grandfather, Fintan, and cousin to Sookie's father."
Having "breathtaking" as one of his attributes, he easily attracts women but his interest is men. A report said he will catch Jessica's interest and attention in the show's upcoming season, but this scoop is not confirmed yet.
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films