'True Blood' Recasts Sookie's Fairy Relative, Claude
"True Blood" has added another actor to the cast line-up of its fifth season. Newcomer Giles Matthey has been cast for the role of Claude, the hot and mysterious fairy who was briefly portrayed by Neil Hopkins in the first episode of last season.
Matthey, who has appeared on "The Good Wife" in an October episode, will not be a series regular. He, however, is booked for a multi-episode arc and the part reportedly could develop into something even larger.
Claude is the twin brother of Sookie's fairy godmother Claudine. He helped Sookie escape from Queen Mab when she landed on the fairy world in early season 4. In the book, Claude is described as "the nephew of Sookie's half-human/half-fairy grandfather, Fintan, and cousin to Sookie's father."
Having "breathtaking" as one of his attributes, he easily attracts women but his interest is men. A report said he will catch Jessica's interest and attention in the show's upcoming season, but this scoop is not confirmed yet.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards