'True Blood' Recasts Sookie's Fairy Relative, Claude
"True Blood" has added another actor to the cast line-up of its fifth season. Newcomer Giles Matthey has been cast for the role of Claude, the hot and mysterious fairy who was briefly portrayed by Neil Hopkins in the first episode of last season.
Matthey, who has appeared on "The Good Wife" in an October episode, will not be a series regular. He, however, is booked for a multi-episode arc and the part reportedly could develop into something even larger.
Claude is the twin brother of Sookie's fairy godmother Claudine. He helped Sookie escape from Queen Mab when she landed on the fairy world in early season 4. In the book, Claude is described as "the nephew of Sookie's half-human/half-fairy grandfather, Fintan, and cousin to Sookie's father."
Having "breathtaking" as one of his attributes, he easily attracts women but his interest is men. A report said he will catch Jessica's interest and attention in the show's upcoming season, but this scoop is not confirmed yet.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame