Halle Berry Taking Ex to Court Over Child Endangerment Allegation
Halle Berry is seizing her chance to get full custody of her 3-year-old daughter, Nahla. The "New Year's Eve" actress is reportedly taking her ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry to the court as the male model faces investigation for child endangerment and misdemeanor battery after Nahla's nanny accused him of being physically and verbally abusive.
One source told Radar Online that 45-year-old Berry is going to attend an emergency hearing at a Los Angeles court on Tuesday, January 24. It is said that the leading lady of "Frankie and Alice" looks to cut Aubry's visitation rights with their daughter on the base that he has allegedly shown signs of violence.
Aubry himself landed in hot water after Nahla's nanny filed a police report against him. The nanny, who worked for both Aubry and Berry, alleged in the report, obtained by TMZ, that the 36-year-old model pushed her out the door while she was holding his toddler daughter in her arms.
The confrontation took place at Aubry's home when the nanny picked up Nahla after finding out that Aubry didn't send her to school. When she began to question Aubry why he didn't take the child to the school, the Canadian model yelled at her, "You're the f**king nanny. Who do you think you are? You are a nobody. You don't need to f**king know anything," before pushing her.
More Halle Berry News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences