'Pretty Little Liars' 2.18 Preview: Hanna Feels Betrayed by the Other Girls
"Pretty Little Liars" are in danger of being torn apart by a betrayal accusation in the next episode of the teen drama series. After putting her foot down about Caleb with her friends, Hanna begins to feel that she is getting the cold shoulder from them.
Caleb himself has turned to Emily and Spencer for information about the Liars' investigation in Alison's death since Hanna shut him out for his own protection. When she learns about her friends' lies, Hanna is upset and accuses them of backstabbing her.
However, Hanna needs her friends more than ever as her evil step-sister Kate arrives at Rosewood High and invades her space. Meanwhile, Emily hopes that her mother's visit to Rosewood will be a good opportunity to re-introduce her to Maya and have a better outcome this time.
"A Kiss Before Lying" will air Monday, January 30 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.18 preview from ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.18 Canadian preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary