'Pretty Little Liars' 2.18 Preview: Hanna Feels Betrayed by the Other Girls
"Pretty Little Liars" are in danger of being torn apart by a betrayal accusation in the next episode of the teen drama series. After putting her foot down about Caleb with her friends, Hanna begins to feel that she is getting the cold shoulder from them.
Caleb himself has turned to Emily and Spencer for information about the Liars' investigation in Alison's death since Hanna shut him out for his own protection. When she learns about her friends' lies, Hanna is upset and accuses them of backstabbing her.
However, Hanna needs her friends more than ever as her evil step-sister Kate arrives at Rosewood High and invades her space. Meanwhile, Emily hopes that her mother's visit to Rosewood will be a good opportunity to re-introduce her to Maya and have a better outcome this time.
"A Kiss Before Lying" will air Monday, January 30 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.18 preview from ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.18 Canadian preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences