'Pretty Little Liars' 2.18 Preview: Hanna Feels Betrayed by the Other Girls
"Pretty Little Liars" are in danger of being torn apart by a betrayal accusation in the next episode of the teen drama series. After putting her foot down about Caleb with her friends, Hanna begins to feel that she is getting the cold shoulder from them.
Caleb himself has turned to Emily and Spencer for information about the Liars' investigation in Alison's death since Hanna shut him out for his own protection. When she learns about her friends' lies, Hanna is upset and accuses them of backstabbing her.
However, Hanna needs her friends more than ever as her evil step-sister Kate arrives at Rosewood High and invades her space. Meanwhile, Emily hopes that her mother's visit to Rosewood will be a good opportunity to re-introduce her to Maya and have a better outcome this time.
"A Kiss Before Lying" will air Monday, January 30 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.18 preview from ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.18 Canadian preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media