'Pretty Little Liars' 2.18 Preview: Hanna Feels Betrayed by the Other Girls
"Pretty Little Liars" are in danger of being torn apart by a betrayal accusation in the next episode of the teen drama series. After putting her foot down about Caleb with her friends, Hanna begins to feel that she is getting the cold shoulder from them.
Caleb himself has turned to Emily and Spencer for information about the Liars' investigation in Alison's death since Hanna shut him out for his own protection. When she learns about her friends' lies, Hanna is upset and accuses them of backstabbing her.
However, Hanna needs her friends more than ever as her evil step-sister Kate arrives at Rosewood High and invades her space. Meanwhile, Emily hopes that her mother's visit to Rosewood will be a good opportunity to re-introduce her to Maya and have a better outcome this time.
"A Kiss Before Lying" will air Monday, January 30 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.18 preview from ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.18 Canadian preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman