'Pretty Little Liars' 2.18 Preview: Hanna Feels Betrayed by the Other Girls
"Pretty Little Liars" are in danger of being torn apart by a betrayal accusation in the next episode of the teen drama series. After putting her foot down about Caleb with her friends, Hanna begins to feel that she is getting the cold shoulder from them.
Caleb himself has turned to Emily and Spencer for information about the Liars' investigation in Alison's death since Hanna shut him out for his own protection. When she learns about her friends' lies, Hanna is upset and accuses them of backstabbing her.
However, Hanna needs her friends more than ever as her evil step-sister Kate arrives at Rosewood High and invades her space. Meanwhile, Emily hopes that her mother's visit to Rosewood will be a good opportunity to re-introduce her to Maya and have a better outcome this time.
"A Kiss Before Lying" will air Monday, January 30 at 8/7c on ABC Family.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.18 preview from ABC Family:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.18 Canadian preview:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent