Jennifer Aniston Enjoys Double Date With Jason Bateman
Jennifer Aniston isn't keeping herself exclusive to Justin Theroux after all. The "Just Go with It" actress has reportedly enjoyed a double date with her "Horrible Bosses" co-star, Jason Bateman, at West Hollywood eatery Fig & Olive over the weekend.
42-year-old Aniston, who was wearing a black cocktail dress for the dinner date, brought along her boyfriend, while 43-year-old Bateman was accompanied by pregnant wife Amanda Anka. E! Online reported that the group arrived at the restaurant shortly after 7 P.M., and stayed for more than three hours. It was said that they had an apple tart for dessert.
While sharing the dinner with Bateman and his wife, Aniston went on a romantic date alone with Theroux on Sunday, January 22, afternoon. The ex-wife of Brad Pitt and her 40-year-old boyfriend went to the Arclight Movie Theater in Los Angeles to check out "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close".
The twosome, who have been dating for nearly 8 months and wore matching outfits for the afternoon date, "still seem very in love and in the honeymoon phase," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. "They seem perfectly in sync. Everything about them was the picture of a happy couple enjoying a relaxing Sunday."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna