Jennifer Aniston Enjoys Double Date With Jason Bateman
Jennifer Aniston isn't keeping herself exclusive to Justin Theroux after all. The "Just Go with It" actress has reportedly enjoyed a double date with her "Horrible Bosses" co-star, Jason Bateman, at West Hollywood eatery Fig & Olive over the weekend.
42-year-old Aniston, who was wearing a black cocktail dress for the dinner date, brought along her boyfriend, while 43-year-old Bateman was accompanied by pregnant wife Amanda Anka. E! Online reported that the group arrived at the restaurant shortly after 7 P.M., and stayed for more than three hours. It was said that they had an apple tart for dessert.
While sharing the dinner with Bateman and his wife, Aniston went on a romantic date alone with Theroux on Sunday, January 22, afternoon. The ex-wife of Brad Pitt and her 40-year-old boyfriend went to the Arclight Movie Theater in Los Angeles to check out "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close".
The twosome, who have been dating for nearly 8 months and wore matching outfits for the afternoon date, "still seem very in love and in the honeymoon phase," an eyewitness told Us Weekly. "They seem perfectly in sync. Everything about them was the picture of a happy couple enjoying a relaxing Sunday."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters