Katy Perry Dedicates Final California Dreams Show to a Deceased Fan
Amidst the bright lights and vibrant enthusiasm of her last California Dreams concert in Manila, Katy Perry took time to remember Allie, a fan of hers who lost her battle against brain cancer. Soon after the show was over, the singer told her Twitter followers that the gig was dedicated to the deceased fan.
"I hope you're finding peace up there on that pink cotton candy cloud. I dedicate this last show to u, sweet dreams angel #RIPKatyCatAllie," so Katy tweeted. As for the concert itself, she wrote, "Thanks for an AMAZING FINAL CDT date Manila! Sorry to keep u waiting earlier... had to solve a security issue, but THE SHOW WENT SPLENDIDLY!"
Katy Perry held the concert at SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds in Philippines on January 22. At one point during the gig, she told the male concertgoers to strip off their shirts if they wanted to come up onstage with her. She picked a local model named Ivan Dorschner, 21, and exchanged a kiss on the cheek with him.
It was Katy who first landed the kiss on him before she encouraged him to give her one too. "Btw, I have *kissed* 1 boy, picked randomly out of the audience, on the cheek as a part of my show for all 125 tour dates. Simmer down now," the estranged wife of Russell Brand explained her flirty stage act. Ivan himself wrote, "Thanks for the privilege :)."
Katy Kissing a Male Fan in Manila:
More Katy Perry News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl