Katy Perry Dedicates Final California Dreams Show to a Deceased Fan
Amidst the bright lights and vibrant enthusiasm of her last California Dreams concert in Manila, Katy Perry took time to remember Allie, a fan of hers who lost her battle against brain cancer. Soon after the show was over, the singer told her Twitter followers that the gig was dedicated to the deceased fan.
"I hope you're finding peace up there on that pink cotton candy cloud. I dedicate this last show to u, sweet dreams angel #RIPKatyCatAllie," so Katy tweeted. As for the concert itself, she wrote, "Thanks for an AMAZING FINAL CDT date Manila! Sorry to keep u waiting earlier... had to solve a security issue, but THE SHOW WENT SPLENDIDLY!"
Katy Perry held the concert at SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds in Philippines on January 22. At one point during the gig, she told the male concertgoers to strip off their shirts if they wanted to come up onstage with her. She picked a local model named Ivan Dorschner, 21, and exchanged a kiss on the cheek with him.
It was Katy who first landed the kiss on him before she encouraged him to give her one too. "Btw, I have *kissed* 1 boy, picked randomly out of the audience, on the cheek as a part of my show for all 125 tour dates. Simmer down now," the estranged wife of Russell Brand explained her flirty stage act. Ivan himself wrote, "Thanks for the privilege :)."
Katy Kissing a Male Fan in Manila:
More Katy Perry News
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up