Katy Perry Dedicates Final California Dreams Show to a Deceased Fan
Amidst the bright lights and vibrant enthusiasm of her last California Dreams concert in Manila, Katy Perry took time to remember Allie, a fan of hers who lost her battle against brain cancer. Soon after the show was over, the singer told her Twitter followers that the gig was dedicated to the deceased fan.
"I hope you're finding peace up there on that pink cotton candy cloud. I dedicate this last show to u, sweet dreams angel #RIPKatyCatAllie," so Katy tweeted. As for the concert itself, she wrote, "Thanks for an AMAZING FINAL CDT date Manila! Sorry to keep u waiting earlier... had to solve a security issue, but THE SHOW WENT SPLENDIDLY!"
Katy Perry held the concert at SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds in Philippines on January 22. At one point during the gig, she told the male concertgoers to strip off their shirts if they wanted to come up onstage with her. She picked a local model named Ivan Dorschner, 21, and exchanged a kiss on the cheek with him.
It was Katy who first landed the kiss on him before she encouraged him to give her one too. "Btw, I have *kissed* 1 boy, picked randomly out of the audience, on the cheek as a part of my show for all 125 tour dates. Simmer down now," the estranged wife of Russell Brand explained her flirty stage act. Ivan himself wrote, "Thanks for the privilege :)."
Katy Kissing a Male Fan in Manila:
More Katy Perry News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman