Katy Perry Dedicates Final California Dreams Show to a Deceased Fan
Amidst the bright lights and vibrant enthusiasm of her last California Dreams concert in Manila, Katy Perry took time to remember Allie, a fan of hers who lost her battle against brain cancer. Soon after the show was over, the singer told her Twitter followers that the gig was dedicated to the deceased fan.
"I hope you're finding peace up there on that pink cotton candy cloud. I dedicate this last show to u, sweet dreams angel #RIPKatyCatAllie," so Katy tweeted. As for the concert itself, she wrote, "Thanks for an AMAZING FINAL CDT date Manila! Sorry to keep u waiting earlier... had to solve a security issue, but THE SHOW WENT SPLENDIDLY!"
Katy Perry held the concert at SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds in Philippines on January 22. At one point during the gig, she told the male concertgoers to strip off their shirts if they wanted to come up onstage with her. She picked a local model named Ivan Dorschner, 21, and exchanged a kiss on the cheek with him.
It was Katy who first landed the kiss on him before she encouraged him to give her one too. "Btw, I have *kissed* 1 boy, picked randomly out of the audience, on the cheek as a part of my show for all 125 tour dates. Simmer down now," the estranged wife of Russell Brand explained her flirty stage act. Ivan himself wrote, "Thanks for the privilege :)."
Katy Kissing a Male Fan in Manila:
More Katy Perry News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special