Video: Warren Buffett Croons Folk Song to Celebrate Chinese New Year
Warren Buffett wished everyone a happy Chinese New Year by singing. The billionaire and philanthropist appeared on China Central Television's annual New Year's gala by playing an ukulele and crooning folk song titled "I've Been Working on the Railroad".
"I've been working on the railroad, all the livelong day," 81-year-old Buffett delivered the lyrics in a raspy voice. "I've been working on the railroad, just to pass the time away." He wore a dark-colored sweatshirt and sat in front of an elaborate model railroad set.
Buffett is one of the well-respected figures in China due to his success. He holds a 10% stake in Chinese auto group, BYD. "Your country has accomplished amazing things, and the best is yet to come," he said when sending his warm greeting to people in the country.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna