Video: Warren Buffett Croons Folk Song to Celebrate Chinese New Year
Warren Buffett wished everyone a happy Chinese New Year by singing. The billionaire and philanthropist appeared on China Central Television's annual New Year's gala by playing an ukulele and crooning folk song titled "I've Been Working on the Railroad".
"I've been working on the railroad, all the livelong day," 81-year-old Buffett delivered the lyrics in a raspy voice. "I've been working on the railroad, just to pass the time away." He wore a dark-colored sweatshirt and sat in front of an elaborate model railroad set.
Buffett is one of the well-respected figures in China due to his success. He holds a 10% stake in Chinese auto group, BYD. "Your country has accomplished amazing things, and the best is yet to come," he said when sending his warm greeting to people in the country.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24