Video: Warren Buffett Croons Folk Song to Celebrate Chinese New Year
Warren Buffett wished everyone a happy Chinese New Year by singing. The billionaire and philanthropist appeared on China Central Television's annual New Year's gala by playing an ukulele and crooning folk song titled "I've Been Working on the Railroad".
"I've been working on the railroad, all the livelong day," 81-year-old Buffett delivered the lyrics in a raspy voice. "I've been working on the railroad, just to pass the time away." He wore a dark-colored sweatshirt and sat in front of an elaborate model railroad set.
Buffett is one of the well-respected figures in China due to his success. He holds a 10% stake in Chinese auto group, BYD. "Your country has accomplished amazing things, and the best is yet to come," he said when sending his warm greeting to people in the country.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris