Video: Warren Buffett Croons Folk Song to Celebrate Chinese New Year
Warren Buffett wished everyone a happy Chinese New Year by singing. The billionaire and philanthropist appeared on China Central Television's annual New Year's gala by playing an ukulele and crooning folk song titled "I've Been Working on the Railroad".
"I've been working on the railroad, all the livelong day," 81-year-old Buffett delivered the lyrics in a raspy voice. "I've been working on the railroad, just to pass the time away." He wore a dark-colored sweatshirt and sat in front of an elaborate model railroad set.
Buffett is one of the well-respected figures in China due to his success. He holds a 10% stake in Chinese auto group, BYD. "Your country has accomplished amazing things, and the best is yet to come," he said when sending his warm greeting to people in the country.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri