Video: Warren Buffett Croons Folk Song to Celebrate Chinese New Year
Warren Buffett wished everyone a happy Chinese New Year by singing. The billionaire and philanthropist appeared on China Central Television's annual New Year's gala by playing an ukulele and crooning folk song titled "I've Been Working on the Railroad".
"I've been working on the railroad, all the livelong day," 81-year-old Buffett delivered the lyrics in a raspy voice. "I've been working on the railroad, just to pass the time away." He wore a dark-colored sweatshirt and sat in front of an elaborate model railroad set.
Buffett is one of the well-respected figures in China due to his success. He holds a 10% stake in Chinese auto group, BYD. "Your country has accomplished amazing things, and the best is yet to come," he said when sending his warm greeting to people in the country.
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together