Alicia Keys Performing at PGA Awards 2012 to Help Honor Steven Spielberg
Alicia Keys took part in celebrating the visionaries of Hollywood movies and television at the 23rd Annual Producers Guild Awards. Wearing her brunette hair in bouncy curls, the mother of one performed two of her singles, "Empire State of Mind (Part II)" and "No One", last Saturday, January 21.
The wife of Swizz Beatz played the piano while making her performances. She delivered the songs for the A-list guests, who crowded the Beverly Hilton Hotel. They included Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Sofia Vergara, Viola Davis, Zachary Quinto and Evan Rachel Wood.
She looked stunning at the event by wearing a black cocktail dress and a lace pencil skirt by Dolce & Gabbana that she matched with a cropped tuxedo jacket. She finished off her classy look with a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe pumps, a Jimmy Choo clutch and jewelry by Mauboussin.
On Twitter, Keys wrote, "Last nights Producers Guild Awards where I helped to honor Steven Spielberg ;-)." The director brought home two prizes, one is the animated film kudo for "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn" and the other is David O. Selznick Achievement Award.
Upon receiving the special honor from DreamWorks Animation boss Jeffrey Katzenberg, Spielberg said, "For every film and television show nominated tonight, someone reached out and gave a hand. I am grateful to feel all of yours holding mine right now."
More Alicia Keys News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby