Alicia Keys Performing at PGA Awards 2012 to Help Honor Steven Spielberg
Alicia Keys took part in celebrating the visionaries of Hollywood movies and television at the 23rd Annual Producers Guild Awards. Wearing her brunette hair in bouncy curls, the mother of one performed two of her singles, "Empire State of Mind (Part II)" and "No One", last Saturday, January 21.
The wife of Swizz Beatz played the piano while making her performances. She delivered the songs for the A-list guests, who crowded the Beverly Hilton Hotel. They included Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Sofia Vergara, Viola Davis, Zachary Quinto and Evan Rachel Wood.
She looked stunning at the event by wearing a black cocktail dress and a lace pencil skirt by Dolce & Gabbana that she matched with a cropped tuxedo jacket. She finished off her classy look with a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti peep-toe pumps, a Jimmy Choo clutch and jewelry by Mauboussin.
On Twitter, Keys wrote, "Last nights Producers Guild Awards where I helped to honor Steven Spielberg ;-)." The director brought home two prizes, one is the animated film kudo for "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn" and the other is David O. Selznick Achievement Award.
Upon receiving the special honor from DreamWorks Animation boss Jeffrey Katzenberg, Spielberg said, "For every film and television show nominated tonight, someone reached out and gave a hand. I am grateful to feel all of yours holding mine right now."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage