Artist of the Week: Graffiti6
Graffiti6 are ready to make music fans swoon with their fresh sound, which offers graceful harmonies with cinematic textures. The U.K. band, which comprise of brainy producer TommyD and boyish-looking frontman Jamie Scott, are going to release their first full-length album, "Colours", Stateside on January 24.
The band have already placed their single "Free" on the top 10 of AAA Radio and its music video on VH1 Top 20 Countdown. They also had their songs featured in many popular TV shows such as "Grey's Anatomy", "The Secret Circle" and "One Tree Hill". Their journey to an eventful year of 2012 continues as they are hitting the road with Augustana.
As a pre-cursor for the tour, they made a performance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on January 13. They performed "Free" for the Jay Leno audience and received warm response because Jamie sounded as good as he looks. The singer played the song in a poise delivery, giving a taste of their good shows on the road.
"I'm sure they are gonna like the show!" the 27-year-old singer gushed about the tour in an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz, which will be published on the day the album arrives in stores across the country. They have kicked off the tour on January 17 at House of Blues in Anaheim, CA. For more info about their upcoming shows, fans can visit their official website.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz