Simon Cowell: Mezhgan Hussainy and I Have 'Quite a Complicated Relationship'
Simon Cowell finally confessed that he and fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy are technically no longer together. In a recent interview with the Sunday Mirror, the current judge on "The X Factor (US)" described his relationship with the make-up artist as something "quite complicated."
"We have had a break from each other, and we are still incredibly close," Cowell was quoted as saying. "I'm vulnerable. It's not on, it's not off, it's somewhere in the middle. I don't know if I will ever get married, but I am happy." The British tabloid additionally noted that the 52-year-old has not seen his fiancee for about a month.
The former "American Idol" judge, who first met Hussainy on the set of "American Idol" in 2003, also claimed that he regretted calling her "The One" during an appearance on Piers Morgan's "Life Stories". "I have been pretty good about not talking about my private stuff, but I got caught up in the moment," so he explained.
Cowell and Hussainy got engaged in February 2010, but were soon plagued with rumors of separation. In November 2010, Hussainy slammed a split report as saying, "I still love him and he says he still loves me and we are still engaged - as far as I know. We've been apart for a while. Of course I miss him. It's not easy being apart and even one day apart is hard when you are in love."
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date