Brad Pitt Needs Rehab for Injured Knee but Ditches Cane at 2012 PGA Awards
Brad Pitt might have stepped out without his walking cane when attending the 23rd Annual Producers' Guild Awards last Saturday, January 21, but he isn't fully on the mend just yet. The Golden Globes nominee revealed in a red carpet interview with E! Online that he will still need rehab for his injured knee.
Asked about the injury he sustained in a recent skiing accident, the Billy Beane of "Moneyball" responded, "It's better." He went on to say, "I have to wear a brace for a month," before revealing, "Then I'll have rehab." He further assured, "I'll be alright as long as the kids don't hit me from the side."
Pitt came to this year's PGA Awards to accompany Angelina Jolie. Hitting the red carpet outside the Beverly Hilton Hotel, the 48-year-old actor looked dapper in a Gucci suit, while his longtime partner was stunning in a black Michael Kors dress with lace detail at the arms, back and waist. She paired the gown with Ferragamo shoes and Robert Procop jewels.
At the awards event, Jolie received the 2012 Stanley Kramer Award for her directorial debut, "In the Land of Blood and Honey". "The Artist" got Thomas Langmann Producer of the Year award in the movie category, while "Modern Family" and "Boardwalk Empire" took the win in the TV category for comedy and drama series respectively.
More Brad Pitt News
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London