Brad Pitt Needs Rehab for Injured Knee but Ditches Cane at 2012 PGA Awards
Brad Pitt might have stepped out without his walking cane when attending the 23rd Annual Producers' Guild Awards last Saturday, January 21, but he isn't fully on the mend just yet. The Golden Globes nominee revealed in a red carpet interview with E! Online that he will still need rehab for his injured knee.
Asked about the injury he sustained in a recent skiing accident, the Billy Beane of "Moneyball" responded, "It's better." He went on to say, "I have to wear a brace for a month," before revealing, "Then I'll have rehab." He further assured, "I'll be alright as long as the kids don't hit me from the side."
Pitt came to this year's PGA Awards to accompany Angelina Jolie. Hitting the red carpet outside the Beverly Hilton Hotel, the 48-year-old actor looked dapper in a Gucci suit, while his longtime partner was stunning in a black Michael Kors dress with lace detail at the arms, back and waist. She paired the gown with Ferragamo shoes and Robert Procop jewels.
At the awards event, Jolie received the 2012 Stanley Kramer Award for her directorial debut, "In the Land of Blood and Honey". "The Artist" got Thomas Langmann Producer of the Year award in the movie category, while "Modern Family" and "Boardwalk Empire" took the win in the TV category for comedy and drama series respectively.
More Brad Pitt News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2