Jason Segel and Ed Helms Solve Family Problems in First 'Jeff Who Lives at Home' Trailer
Jason Segel and Ed Helms must deal with family problems in the first trailer of "Jeff Who Lives at Home". Jason plays the titular character, while Helms stars as his brother Pat. In the trailer, Jeff is seen trying to help his brother, whose wife is having an affair. On the other hand, the brothers must deal with their depressed career woman mom.
Jeff is an adult man who still loves to live in his mom's basement. One day when he is out to a store to buy wood glue, Jeff searches for the meaning of his life. Using the universe as his guide, he looks for signs to help determine his path.
However, a series of comedic and unexpected events lead him to cross paths with his family in the strangest of locations and circumstances. Jeff just may find the meaning of his life...and if he's lucky, pick up the wood glue as well.
"Jeff Who Lives at Home" has received positive reviews after it was first screened during last year's Toronto International Film Festival. The R-rated dramedy is directed and written by the Duplas brothers, Jay and Mark.
Also supporting the movie are Susan Sarandon who plays Jeff and Pat's mother Sharon, and Judy Greer who plays Pat's wife Linda. The film is due to hit the U.S. theaters on March 16.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her