Robert Pattinson to Play Piano Duet With His 'Breaking Dawn' Daughter
Details for one of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" scores have been uncovered. It's a piano song that will be played on screen by Robert Pattinson and Mackenzie Foy, who portray the father/daughter duo Edward and Renesmee in the upcoming movie.
The song is composed by Carter Burwell. In a recent interview with The Sag Harbor Express, he dished on, "In the movie I'm working on right now, which is 'Breaking Dawn: Part II', they needed Rob Pattinson and the actress who plays his daughter to play piano onscreen."
"Generally, I don't actually write anything until a film has actually been shot, but there are some exceptions," he said. "I had to write this duet before they shot the film so they could actually learn the parts. Rob is a musician, so he prides himself on working out the fingering for these correctly."
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will pick up where "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" left off. After welcoming their daughter, Bella and Edward must now face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi.
Pattinson is set to reprise his role as Edward, while Kristen Stewart will return as Bella. Mackenzie, meanwhile, will make her debut on the vampire movie series as their daughter, Renesmee. The film is due to open in theaters across the U.S. on November 16.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months