Robert Pattinson to Play Piano Duet With His 'Breaking Dawn' Daughter
Details for one of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" scores have been uncovered. It's a piano song that will be played on screen by Robert Pattinson and Mackenzie Foy, who portray the father/daughter duo Edward and Renesmee in the upcoming movie.
The song is composed by Carter Burwell. In a recent interview with The Sag Harbor Express, he dished on, "In the movie I'm working on right now, which is 'Breaking Dawn: Part II', they needed Rob Pattinson and the actress who plays his daughter to play piano onscreen."
"Generally, I don't actually write anything until a film has actually been shot, but there are some exceptions," he said. "I had to write this duet before they shot the film so they could actually learn the parts. Rob is a musician, so he prides himself on working out the fingering for these correctly."
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" will pick up where "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" left off. After welcoming their daughter, Bella and Edward must now face a perilous chain of events that pits the Cullens and their allies against the Volturi.
Pattinson is set to reprise his role as Edward, while Kristen Stewart will return as Bella. Mackenzie, meanwhile, will make her debut on the vampire movie series as their daughter, Renesmee. The film is due to open in theaters across the U.S. on November 16.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding